You never know 2007 could be special

Nobody respects the Bills, or Buffalo....nothing we do is right, we're small, make bad moves, and haven't made the play offs in a milllion years...it seems everything is against us.

But I was thinking, that's when special things happen, when nobody expects it...Maybe for once things will align just right for us next year with all these moves and the chips finally fall perfectly

optimistic view? yes...but crazier things have happened

good night.

Nobody respects the Bills, or Buffalo....nothing we do is right, we're small, make bad moves, and haven't made the play offs in a milllion years...it seems everything is against us.

But I was thinking, that's when special things happen, when nobody expects it...Maybe for once things will align just right for us next year with all these moves and the chips finally fall perfectly

good night.

Possible ? Yes. One can only hope. ;)

nothing we do is right, we're small, make bad moves,

that's when special things happen, when nobody expects it...Maybe for once things will align just right for us next year with all these moves and the chips finally fall perfectly

optimistic view? yes...

This is sort of thing that Oprah helps her guests with from what I understand. Make the Bills go on Oprah.

This is sort of thing that Oprah helps her guests with from what I understand. Make the Bills go on Oprah.

Cool, maybe they'll all find Lombardi trophies under their seats.

good night.

St. Louis Rams in 99'. Could be the Buffalo Bills in 07' ;)

...maybe Dr Phil. :blink:

Oh, no. If we're into celebrity makeover...what if the Queer Eye fellas (?) turn up to Buffalo...those that don't like the "clown" uniform are gonna go bananas at the new ensemble... ;)

Of even if "The Biggest Loser" trainers...Schobel, Denney and Kelsay have already dropped weight, leave the DT's alone i'd say, they're beefing up it seems. :lol:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

That was the best subject line I've ever seen. Now I can't remember what it was.

You Never Know (stranger things have happened) ? But with more compelling mystery.