The Biggest April Fools Joke!?!?

Hahaha

What a d-bag.

Are we laughing at the newscaster, or the guy who made the chart? My guess is that the chart maker played the April Fool's joke on the newscaster. When have you ever seen a chart that puts the #1 vote getter last like that? I think it was a ploy to make the guy look like an idiot. It worked. 0:)

Are we laughing at the newscaster, or the guy who made the chart? My guess is that the chart maker played the April Fool's joke on the newscaster. When have you ever seen a chart that puts the #1 vote getter last like that? I think it was a ploy to make the guy look like an idiot. It worked. ;)

well actually I meant the newscaster AND president Bush... 0:)

Are we laughing at the newscaster, or the guy who made the chart? My guess is that the chart maker played the April Fool's joke on the newscaster. When have you ever seen a chart that puts the #1 vote getter last like that? I think it was a ploy to make the guy look like an idiot. It worked. 0:)

I think the newscaster just assumed that the first name on the list won the poll, because it sounds like as he read through the names, he realizes that GW should have been the winner.

I think the newscaster just assumed that the first name on the list won the poll, because it sounds like as he read through the names, he realizes that GW should have been the winner.

I'd agree with you on that, had it not been for the fact that he was simply reading a script on the prompter and the video package that went with the story was a clip reel on Brittney Spears with absolutely no footage of Bush. This was not a newscaster just reading the chart wrong.

Given the journalistic integrity of Fox News I tend to believe they put Bush at the bottom to try and sweep under the rug that more people found him foolish than a pop star who snapped and went bald...

I love how they pause at the end. It makes you wonder what was being yelled into their ear pieces.

DONT SAY THE PRESIDENT, DONT SAY BUSH GODDAMMIT!!!!

The documentary Outfoxed proves not only what drueling propoganda Fox News is but the same about local Fox affiliate news casts are as well. No offense to the anchors they are only being threatened if things don't go King Murdochs way. Check it out