WGR just reported Turner was in Buffalo today

seq004

The Buffalo News reported he had "flight issues." Who knows. I think he flew into the Buffalo airport met Marv then asked how far away Toronto is and at that point Marv sent him on a one way flight to Tennesee. 0:)

You got that right, Space Man.

Is it that bad in Buffalo that players are making a choice based on the city? I mean does the city of Buffalo have to be totally rebuilt before we can attract players to coming here again? What did Jim, Thurman, Bruce ...etc do in Buffalo for 10 years? I mean this is getting frustrating. I started thinking about it with the Willis thing but now it really bothers me. I haven't been back in a couple years but theirs still running water right? I've heard some good news about what Buffalo might look like in a couple years but is it so bad right now? I notice a lot of the Sabres players seem to like the city.

Is it that bad in Buffalo that players are making a choice based on the city? I mean does the city of Buffalo have to be totally rebuilt before we can attract players to coming here again? What did Jim, Thurman, Bruce ...etc do in Buffalo for 10 years? I mean this is getting frustrating. I started thinking about it with the Willis thing but now it really bothers me. I haven't been back in a couple years but theirs still running water right? I've heard some good news about what Buffalo might look like in a couple years but is it so bad right now? I notice a lot of the Sabres players seem to like the city.

That was a different time seq. That was about 12 years ago when that trio was here. Times have changed and players want to be where all of the famous clubs, cities ... etc are.

well...nobody saw him at the airport...he must not be ehre

naah man i was in the buffalo airport today i had flown in from nashville and i sat on the plane next to turner in the rear end of coach right up next to the toilet. he told me that he was so excited to go to buffalo but mostly because of the sexy ass ladies here and all the wonderful night life. i asked him if he knew where toronto was and he replied "isn't that in alaska". so after we got off the plane we were waiting to get our luggage and marv came over with ralph wilson and cherry garcia and they took him and me into the limo and we all baked it out for about a half an hour. he seemed cool

That was a different time seq. That was about 12 years ago when that trio was here. Times have changed and players want to be where all of the famous clubs, cities ... etc are.

I don't think it was all that different. I was still in Buffalo back then and who could forget how much Jim Kelly the playboy said how much he hated Buffalo. He seemed to change his mind pretty quick.

No

All that says is:

Turner in Town: Bills Meet With San Diego Running Back AOL SPORTS, NY - 15 minutes ago The Buffalo Bills were scheduled to entertain free-agent running back Michael Turner of the San Diego Chargers today at One Bills Drive. [Emphasis mine]

The link connects to that Dan Benton blog. Anything that says he WAS here?

All that says is:

The link connects to that Dan Benton blog. Anything that says he WAS here?

No, click on twice it says "Yet somehow it did and Turner came and went without so much as a national whisper." I didn't know it was a blog though sorry, but WGR is still reporting it also. Also it was written at 4:25pm. Who knows, I'm confused

No, click on twice it says "Yet somehow it did and Turner came and went without so much as a national whisper." I didn't know it was a blog though sorry, but WGR is still reporting it also. Also it was written at 4:25pm. Who knows, I'm confused

That's the questionable blog referenced earlier, nothing new.