how about this runningback?

how about we trade our 3rd and 7th to baltimore for willis mcgahee? 0:) baltimore has already worked out his new contract.i also hear he is now willing to do his offseason training with his team.lol lol..ok not such a funny joke,but it seemed funny when written.go bills in"07

how about we trade our 3rd and 7th to baltimore for willis mcgahee? 0:) baltimore has already worked out his new contract.i also hear he is now willing to do his offseason training with his team.lol lol..ok not such a funny joke,but it seemed funny when written.go bills in"07

Delete?

Actually, has his contract taken place yet? If his signing bonus has been paid already then...ok nm not even then.

CODE RED