Now what? Do we take Lynch in the 1st, Brandon Jackson in the

If we take Chris Brown it might limit Green Bay's options even more. They use a zone blocking that would favor Brown's attributes. If we have Brown then maybe we can squeeze them for a extra pick and trade down to them so they can take Lynch. With Brown, A-Train, Fred Jackson and Shaud Williams on the roster, we should be stable enough for this year. Taking Bush in the 3rd rd would be a good value and allow us to use our other three first day picks on defensive players for our other areas of need. This would let Bush have a year to get ready for a starter role in 2008.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we take Chris Brown it might limit Green Bay's options even more. They use a zone blocking that would favor Brown's attributes. If we have Brown then maybe we can squeeze them for a extra pick and trade down to them so they can take Lynch. With Brown, A-Train, Fred Jackson and Shaud Williams on the roster, we should be stable enough for this year. Taking Bush in the 3rd rd would be a good value and allow us to use our other three first day picks on defensive players for our other areas of need. This would let Bush have a year to get ready for a starter role in 2008.

Personally I am at the point where (unless AP is available at 12) I hope we simply trade down in the first round and pick up some extra picks. Chris Brown? Nah. Just trade down, get a couple of extra picks, and hopefully Lynch falls to you in the 20's. If not, then you still have 5 picks the first day.

Personally I am at the point where (unless AP is available at 12) I hope we simply trade down in the first round and pick up some extra picks. Chris Brown? Nah. Just trade down, get a couple of extra picks, and hopefully Lynch falls to you in the 20's. If not, then you still have 5 picks the first day.

I'm only thinking about Brown as a one year fill in but I agree with you about trading down for more first day picks.

Do we keep 4 backs on the roster, 3 and cut either Shaud or Jackson, or do we PUP list Bush?

Good question, I have to think about this one.

Looks like Lynch would solve this whole mess that we got going on right now. We sure need to do something with the RB position, it's getting alittle hairy.

Looks like Lynch would solve this whole mess that we got going on right now. We sure need to do something with the RB position, it's getting alittle hairy.

Any really good FB's in this draft? It would be great to have a bone-jarring FB.

Lynch has off field issues and a bad back. Turner would be a much better selection as he has proven himself at the N.F.L. level both on and off the field. If the Bills swapped first with the Chargers and traded the 2nd round pick the Bills would end up with to players valued in the top 30 .

One problem..it seems like if GB was hell bent on getting Lynch they will trade up BEFORE our pick....not wait for us to pick

Lynch has off field issues and a bad back. Turner would be a much better selection as he has proven himself at the N.F.L. level both on and off the field. If the Bills swapped first with the Chargers and traded the 2nd round pick the Bills would end up with to players valued in the top 30 .

Is this Michael Turners mom or what?

Quit promoting. I'm not the one that you need to convince. Do you have any of the facts or information on the health or off field issues? If not, then don't post it. We are not going to pay blood money for your back-up RB. Period. There is other alternatives for us for a RB.

Quit promoting. I'm not the one that you need to convince. Do you have any of the facts or information on the health or off field issues? If not, then don't post it. We are not going to pay blood money for your back-up RB. Period. There is other alternatives for us for a RB.

Blood money? Lynch has a history google it for yourself. Turner is a much better RB , I think would agree if you took a little time to do the research.

Blood money? Lynch has a history google it for yourself. Turner is a much better RB , I think would agree if you took a little time to do the research.

I did, that's why I said it to you. The allegations were ALL unconstituted. The slander that goes on before a draft is unbelievable, much like a political smear campaign.

I did, that's why I said it to you. The allegations were ALL unconstituted. The slander that goes on before a draft is unbelievable, much like a political smear campaign.

Where there is smoke.

Still, the restraining order stands, meaning that Lynch won't be able to get near the woman -

Lynch almost shot

California running back Marshawn Lynch has been given a "clean bill of health" by most NFL teams, according to Profootballtalk.com.

Word has circulated that Lynch has a bad back, but PFT says the talk may be the result of one team starting bad rumors about a player it's eyeing. We're still trying to pinpoint why Lynch's short shuttle time was so slow.

Source: Profootballtalk.com

Yea he should be N.F.L. man of the year just after he signs that contract.

F*** 0:) the idea of taking Michael Bush in any round, more or less the 3rd. If no one else takes him, maybe give him a dirt cheap contract to bring the guy in for a couple of years to see if he ever can fully recover. They just had to do a second surgery on the guy's leg and you want to waste a 3rd round pick on him? We don't even know if the guy will ever be right again. That would be friggin retarded. Donahoe wouldn't even do something as stupid as that. Atleast with Willis, he was working out and showing signs of recovery. This guy is still a gimp. Did you even see when he broke his leg? He broke both of the bones when the Kentucky player brought him down. You can garauntee that he's gonna be slower than he was and he wasn't that fast to begin with. What the heck are you thinking? ;)

I'm sorry. I missed the part where Turner signed with Tennessee. Can someone provide a link?

Yeah, I agree. I'm listening to WGR right now and their saying the Bills met Turner at the stadium today so I don't know why everyone assumes he's gone.

Yeah, I agree. I'm listening to WGR right now and their saying the Bills met Turner at the stadium today so I don't know why everyone assumes he's gone.

The Buffalo News' Mark Gaughan reported that while Turner was scheduled to be in Buffalo today, the trip was cancelled, due to flight problems, and would "likely be re-scheduled" next week. Hence the conclusion jumping....

To me, that sounds like the kind of excuse a girl uses when she doesn't want to go on a date with you, but doesn't have the heart to tell you flat out...