Confirmed - Turner is in Buffalo TODAY (Wednesday)

Make sure you tip him a dollar....also used the comb in the blue fluid so at least you feel you got something for your buck.

I usually go for the stale gum--its like old Topps Baseball Card bum-now that I think about it that's pretty disgusting...

I think Marv is gonna let the team doctors do that part

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Overdorf handles the turn your head and cough part....that's two organ references in one thread for me--I am edge dwelling on being banned..

WGR550- Chargers Running Back Michael Turner will pay a visit to One Bills Drive today.

Turner is a potential trade option for Buffalo. He is a quality back-up Running Back sitting behind MVP LaDainian Tomlinson on the depth chart.

http://www.wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=2296

Let the speculation end - he's definitely here today. I wouldn't let him leave without getting this thing done. I think a 2nd or a swap of 1st round pick will get it done.

too pricey

Y'know, I'm not one to B word about the team getting no respect, but if Turner is really in Buffalo today, I find it interesting that every inch of Turner's visit to Tennessee was reported by ESPN's website, and nary a blip is reported about his visit to Buffalo. In fact, their website is reporting Tennessee is in discussions with Turner's agent.

At this point I'd like us to sign Turner just to make ESPN look even more stupid than it already is.

Y'know, I'm not one to B word about the team getting no respect, but if Turner is really in Buffalo today, I find it interesting that every inch of Turner's visit to Tennessee was reported by ESPN's website, and nary a blip is reported about his visit to Buffalo. In fact, their website is reporting Tennessee is in discussions with Turner's agent.

At this point I'd like us to sign Turner just to make ESPN look even more stupid than it already is.

There is a simple reason why ESPN didn't report anything about Turner being in Buffalo and that is because Turner never was in Buffalo.