Confirmed - Turner is in Buffalo TODAY (Wednesday)

WGR550- Chargers Running Back Michael Turner will pay a visit to One Bills Drive today.

Turner is a potential trade option for Buffalo. He is a quality back-up Running Back sitting behind MVP LaDainian Tomlinson on the depth chart.

http://www.wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=2296

Let the speculation end - he's definitely here today. I wouldn't let him leave without getting this thing done. I think a 2nd or a swap of 1st round pick will get it done.

I know the guy who sells pretzels behind terminal 12a at buffalo airport, he too said Turner was a high character player by the way he caried his bags. His inside source seems to think we can get him on the cheap.

I know the guy who sells pretzels behind terminal 12a at buffalo airport, he too said Turner was a high character player by the way he caried his bags. His inside source seems to think we can get him on the cheap.

Did he tell what his 40 time is?

Let the speculation end - he's definitely here today. I wouldn't let him leave without getting this thing done. I think a 2nd or a swap of 1st round pick will get it done.

Heck I'm specualting everytime I hit the refresh button. I'm glued to the monitor in anticiaption.

WGR550- Chargers Running Back Michael Turner will pay a visit to One Bills Drive today.

Turner is a potential trade option for Buffalo. He is a quality back-up Running Back sitting behind MVP LaDainian Tomlinson on the depth chart.

http://www.wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=2296

2 first rounders will definitely get it done :wallbash: