Question about High School Class rings

The Poojer

I thought my ring was awesome at the time, but I haven't worn it since high school. My college ring, on the other hand, is something I will wear forever...something I earned and I am proud of.

You earned the degree, you bought the ring.

We didn't have any money for my high school ring and I was sick about it because everyone else was getting one. I can only imagine the dust it would be collecting today had I bought it back then.

Mine doesn't collect dust. That's cause it's in one of the boxes full of old crap that is still sealed from two moves ago. :wallbash:

My college ring, on the other hand, is something I will wear forever...something I earned and I am proud of.

You went to Notre Dame I take it?

If so, funny you say that because (no offense) everyone I've ever met who went to ND has been so outwardly proud of their school it is unbelievable. Never miss a chance to tell people where they went.

You went to Notre Dame I take it?

If so, funny you say that because (no offense) everyone I've ever met who went to ND has been so outwardly proud of their school it is unbelievable. Never miss a chance to tell people where they went.

Why wouldn't we? It's the best fcking school I can think of. :wallbash:

I'm playing, but yeah I'm proud...everyone should be proud of where they went to school I think. But I try not to use it to make myself seem better or cooler. I never tell anyone where I went to school unless they ask. Why would anyone care?

The only reason I put ND in my name here is because there was already a 'Bart' when I registered.

Yeah...actually you're right. I just think the ring looks cool. :wallbash:

Am I failing your friendship interview? :wallbash:

So far, but I ask a lot of questions in the interview.

2) Have you ever falsely typed "lol" during an instant message conversation? In other words, have you ever typed it without actually "laughing out loud"?

2) Have you ever falsely typed "lol" during an instant message conversation? In other words, have you ever typed it without actually "laughing out loud"?

LOL

you knew it was coming...

This interview sucks. Typing "lol" without actually laughing out loud is a common way to express amusement which does not necessarily include laughing out loud.

I have never typed lol in any kind of serious manner. I type what I want to say. People don't need to a play-by-play of my actions as well.

Next.

how much are class rings?

A buddy of mine paid about $400 if I remember right. What a shame. 0:)

I thought my ring was awesome at the time, but I haven't worn it since high school. My college ring, on the other hand, is something I will wear forever...something I earned and I am proud of.

What did you get your degree in?

Dude, this interview is bogus. Typing LOL is unacceptable in any context. If you think something is funny online, give the classic haha (add an extra ha for each level higher of how funny you think it is).