Is it Turner or

Is it Turner or the chargers`...... O-Line??. I think a few backs around the league would drool over this line. <_<

Could it be...ummm...welll...BOTH?

NAW, that's way too complicated for most to comprehend.

If he`s such a can`t miss superstar,WHy hasn`t the next Jim Brown been sighned??? <_<

It's BECAUSE he's good that he has yet to be signed. SD will not part for him for peanuts.

<_<:blink:

Yay! Another Turner thread! This one of no substance! Yay!

Just like to add this is the 8th Turner headline on this page alone. WTF is so special that your comment warrants its own thread?

So what could L.T. have done running behind a line like the Raider`s or our Bills HMMMNNN

LT is the mother!@#$ing man! One of the top two greatest RBs to ever play in the game. He would of made the Bills line look great last year!

LT is the mother!@#$ing man! One of the top two greatest RBs to ever play in the game. He would of made the Bills line look great last year!

Why are you still in this discussion, Pete? The point of foolishness passes long ago, dontcha think?

Bail before these morons take you down.

Is it Turner or the chargers`...... O-Line??. I think a few backs around the league would drool over this line. <_<

The concept that he is substituting for one of the greatest of all time might also be a factor......

The concept that he is substituting for one of the greatest of all time might also be a factor......

To be honest I never truly realized how amazing Tomlinson was until last season. He averages 1500 rushing yards per season, 16.5 rushing Touchdowns, 66.3 receptions, and 483 receiving yards, and 3 receiving touchdowns. <_<

The fact that he can average over 1500 yards per season while also averaging in the mid 60's of receiving shows how much he contributes to an offense.

I saw Turner run all season long out here (hard to get the Bills on TV here), and he is very very good. The O-Line is good, and Gates is outstanding, but you also have to take into account that the WRs aren't very good and the opposing D stacks against the run in general and knows they are going to run in later stages, which I think more than makes up for the O-Line strength or any "blowout against the backups" factor.

Could it be...ummm...welll...BOTH?

NAW, that's way too complicated for most to comprehend.

Plus SD plays in the AFC West, not the easiest division to run on, not like its the NFC West.