Rice wouldsell a few more tickets!

Rudyc80

Could the Bills think that by having Rice....they would have a selling point for tickets since the season will end when we lose to Miami?

i mean dads would take their kids to see Rice play as a Bill and he is the greatest WR of all time...it might put some fans in the seat come late november...hell late october! lol.

Thast my theory on Rice!

PR MOVE PR MOVE PR MOVE BY TD!

Could the Bills think that by having Rice....they would have a selling point for tickets since the season will end when we lose to Miami?

i mean dads would take their kids to see Rice play as a Bill and he is the greatest WR of all time...it might put some fans in the seat come late november...hell late october! lol.

Thast my theory on Rice!

68431[/snapback]

no

Thast my theory on Rice!

68431[/snapback]

I forget, how many catches against the Bills? Oh yeah 0. He should have retired while he still had some respect & dignity.

Well,they cleared the spot,they will surely need another WR,too much youth now..Just not sure Jerry Rice is the answer either way..and would just add another "me" guy to the team...

But since we are talking trade,and we know TD is looking to make Sports Center..what about Travis Henry for the Raiders 2nd rounder and Jerry Rice..