MARV....please trade up for AP.....

Im sick of all the Turner trade talk. Adrian Peterson may be one of the best RB prospects to come out of college in years. Instead of using our draft picks to trade for an unproven, backup RB, let's use them (and probably more) to get Peterson.

Can you imagine our offense with the new line blocking for Peterson. Plus, since AT is there to take 5-10 carriers a game, we won't have to worry about the wear and tear he had in college when he was the only or primary back.

MARV....are you listening? Get it done!!!! Gracias!

Can you imagine our offense with the new line blocking for Peterson. Plus, since AT is there to take 5-10 carriers a game, we won't have to worry about the wear and tear he had in college when he was the only or primary back.

Allen Patrick got himself quite a few carries last year even when AP came back from injury.

Prior to the injury (Iowa State game), Patrick only had 18 carries in 6 games -13 of which were in one game (in a 59-0 blowout), zero carries in 2 games, 1 carrier in 1 game, and 2 carries in 2 games. And in the bowl game AP had 2/3rds of the carriers after his injury. So, your point dosen't hold much water.

Im sick of all the Turner trade talk. Adrian Peterson may be one of the best RB prospects to come out of college in years. Instead of using our draft picks to trade for an unproven, backup RB, let's use them (and probably more) to get Peterson.

MARV....are you listening? Get it done!!!! Gracias!

Can you guarantee his colllarbone injury won't happen again?

I don't understand why people here want to take an offensive guy first rather than a defensive guy. Can't you see that the defense is in a worse shape than the offense.

It isnt about which is in worse shape. The defense may be in worse shape, but if there is nobody with value on defense at the 12th pick then there is no need to take someone, especially if Willis is gone. The draft most of the time is not about filling needs. It is a common philosophy that you fill your needs in free agency and build your team through the draft. If Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch is the best value pick at 12 that also fills a need then you take them.

I don't understand why people here want to take an offensive guy first rather than a defensive guy. Can't you see that the defense is in a worse shape than the offense.

its true that defense wins football games,but............a good offense helps the defense as well.espicially when it is a runningback.runningbacks gobble up the clock in those close games.

i will be willing to bet all kinds of money we won't trade up far enough to draft AP. and i can't say as though i'm all that broken up about it. from what i hear AP is very injury prone (never even made it through a full college season)and he tries to run people over a lot (which may have worked for him in college but won't in the pros). he might be big, fast and strong but so is MT.

so

MARV....please DON'T trade up for AP.....

The best defense is a good offense!

The best offense is a good defense!

I hope I this post isn't perceived as an offense to anyone.

Sorry if I seem so defensive.