scouting report?

anyone see either of these two and notice there play? some scounting reports are listing moss as a olb and woodley as ilb or mlb prospect.. opinion? anyone know anything specific of them.. both are tweeners at de ..

I think moss could survive playing DE on a cover 2 team which rushes their ends upfield a lot. He could also succeed as a rush linebacker. Coverage skills for both him and woodley are unkown at this point. As for woodley, I am a michigan fan(went to pasadena to see them get romped by USC) and I dont believe it is a lack of desire with Woodley. He is slightly undersized for a DE. Natural pass-rusher who plays with tremendous intensity. Good leadership abilities. Tended to disappear at times against top notch competition.

Woodley would be a fine pick outside of the first round for some team. He could be a force in a 3-4 though. Its hard to tell with these tweeners, sometimes they turn out as good LBs(terrell suggs, joey porter, shawne merrimen), somtimes horrible LBs, otehr times they are kept at end and excel despite their size(freeney, KGB, Leonard LIttle). Im pretty sure that woodley doesnt have character issues though.

BTW I loved that basketball game last night, Florida giving it to OSU twice in 3.5 months, sorry buckeyes fans.

I'm a big Wolverine and Lamar Woodley fan,and can tell you it's no lack of desire or work ethic that would hold him back. But he is undersized and lacks the speed that other undersized NFL DE's have. I think he's a high character dude that Marv would probably like. He made alot of plays by hustle,strength and never giving up on plays. Sometimes that's not quite enough against the top competition. I not sure how he will do in the NFL,or even what position he will play. David Harris is a Michigan LB who's a beast in the run game. Not sure how he may fit in Buffalo's D as far as coverage goes,but he'd be worth a look in the 2nd or 3rd rd.