"The Shield"

OnTheRocks

That was one of the very best episodes of The Shield I have ever seen.

I actually watched the 10:00 hour and then sat through the encore show at 11.

<_<

It was fantastic. It's hard to believe it's going to be gone after one more season. It's really a cutting edge show.

Great episode. I would've been surprised if it wasn't.

I'm always amazed how much they move along the plot in every episode. Other shows could really learn from The Shield.

In years past the first couple of episodse were slow to develop and ramp up the season.

But last night was like gangbusters right out of the shoot. Incredible.

What the heck did Dutch walk into at the end??? :wallbash:

So Kavanaugh goes down last night. It was interesting watching Dutch, watch Kavanaugh melt while Wyms was interrogating the snitch. I was sort of hoping to see Kavanaugh go down a lot harder than that, but I sort of think that at some point he will be back, in some sort of role.

Not sure what will happen next. Last week the previews alluded to Vic's replacement coming in but didn't see him last night.

Not sure if Dutch takes the lead on the Lem killing now since Kavanaugh is gone, and the story line of the mass-killing just goes away. And also not sure if Vic is still going to be investigated although I sort of doubt it.

Seems like they aren't sure what to do with Danny's character. She will either be the next Sgt in the barn or she will take a pass and be non-central character on the show.

Pretty cool watching Corrine get all over Kavanaugh in front of everyone. :w00t:

Based on the previews for next week; there is another new character that is going to be introduced next week.