Dillion is meeting with Tennessee on Wednesday.

Yeah, but apparently he left without a contract. I do believe that the Titans are probably going to land up with Turner. A couple of days ago it was reported that Chris Brown would probably sign with Buffalo or Tennessee this week. The next thing you know Turner is in Tennessee and Dillion is right behind him. I'm starting to think that Tennessee is parading all these RBs because they're not going to sign Brown.

I think Dillon will end up in TN. Fisher is arrogant enough to think he can deal with Dillon for a couple of years. They probably think they are closer to the playoffs than they really are (if they watch ESPN) and will go with the older player. Just my hunch but I see Dillon fitting there. I don't see Turner fitting there.

Well, Dillion would make sense. He's a veteran RB who should come at a reasonable contract and they get to keep their draft picks and build their team up. Turner would be expensive in terms of picks and Tennessee could stand to use all their picks. I guess the same could be said about us but we have an earlier 1st rder and we would be giving a better value with the swapping of 1st rders.

KFFL reports that the Titans are also interested in RB Kevan Barlow. I'd like to see them sign one of these FAs so we can have a shot at Turner.

If they are interested in Barlow, that's a 180 degree from the likes of Turner.

I wouldn't give more than a low 3rd round pick for Turner, and demand recompense if I couldn't sign His Highness...he's a part-timer on a powerful offensive club. A fellow who, or his agent, thinks he deserves a King's ransom.

No thanks, I'll pass on the Precious Mikey.