Exceptionally talented back likely available this offseason

Simon

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on record, if TSW counts as record, as saying NO to Ricky Williams. But time has passed, and for the vet minimum there's little damage he can wreak.

But honestly - what's the difference between Ricky and Michael Turner? I'd rather take a big name RB in the draft over either one of those two, and rely on A-Train and one of the many lower round prospects to serve ous our RBBC until the heir to the feature back thrown becomes apparant.

I'm on record, if TSW counts as record, as saying NO to Ricky Williams. But time has passed, and for the vet minimum there's little damage he can wreak.

But honestly - what's the difference between Ricky and Michael Turner? I'd rather take a big name RB in the draft over either one of those two, and rely on A-Train and one of the many lower round prospects to serve ous our RBBC until the heir to the feature back thrown becomes apparant.

I'd take a back in round 3, sign Ricky or Chris Brown to go with A-train.

Welcome to Buffalo Ricky Williams! :)

His suspension is up and it looks like he's probably going to be re-instated by the league. He could be had for next to nothing and I think he'd be a spectacular fit with the Bills. At the very least he could effectively platoon with a-train for the next year or two while the Bills find their back of the future.

Pissing in a cup every week the poor sumbitch aint going to be able to smoke rope and will likely be in a sour mood. Bring that freak daddy up here and let him run over and around folks!

You MUST be high