Love those Raptors, Mo Petes Great shot or

millbank

Mo Petes Great Shot

Raptors down 109 - 106 , three seconds remain Michael Ruffin only needs hold ball , but he throws it in the air to run out clock, Mo Pete catches ball , swishes a 30 footer to send game into overtime at the buzzer , which the Raptors win. Michael Ruffin would have a tough time explaining that one.

I say thank you Michael :thumbsup:

wow!! mo pete should be commended for not giving up and playing to the final whistle....

Mo Petes Great Shot

Raptors down 109 - 106 , three seconds remain Michael Ruffin only needs hold ball , but he throws it in the air to run out clock, Mo Pete catches ball , swishes a 30 footer to send game into overtime at the buzzer , which the Raptors win. Michael Ruffin would have a tough time explaining that one.

I say thank you Michael :thumbsup:

wow!! mo pete should be commended for not giving up and playing to the final whistle....

Unlike that OTHER TOR team on March 23rd (and yesterday)...

Sorry... Mill... I just had too!

:thumbsup::w00t:

Sorry for the hijack... But get this stat... The three highest goal games in the NHL this year was 10, 9, and 9 goals scored against their opponent... Guess which team scored two of those highest? TORONTO, 10 @ BOS and 9 v. NYR... The other team that scored 9? :lol: The Sabres v. PHIL... :D

My point... Look at the teams and the goals against and goals for:

BFLO= 295 v. 235 against

TOR= 245 v. 250 against... :o:o

Quite an enigma those boys in blue from TOR are!

They also blew 2, 3 goal third period leads!

:lol::lol:

Trying to get me all tense eh...... Make me upset eh..... Gods team still won last evening, at this point its all that counts. Now watch Mo Petes great shot. And you know the biggest kick in the behind is , a team that sucked all year can squeeze into playoffs, goal posts, and some breaks, a few injuries , zebra's out of it with no clue and a very good team can have lost to one inferior. Remember lay low be humble..... the time to jump up and down is when the biscuit is in the basket. :)

famous saying : He who boasts , will end as toast...... :o

Unlike that OTHER TOR team on March 23rd (and yesterday)...

Sorry... Mill... I just had too!

:thumbsup::w00t:

Sorry for the hijack... But get this stat... The three highest goal games in the NHL this year was 10, 9, and 9 goals scored against their opponent... Guess which team scored two of those highest? TORONTO, 10 @ BOS and 9 v. NYR... The other team that scored 9? :lol: The Sabres v. PHIL... :D

My point... Look at the teams and the goals against and goals for:

BFLO= 295 v. 235 against

TOR= 245 v. 250 against... :o:D

Quite an enigma those boys in blue from TOR are!

They also blew 2, 3 goal third period leads!

:lol::lol:

Trying to get me all tense eh...... Make me upset eh..... Gods team still won last evening, at this point its all that counts. Now watch Mo Petes great shot. And you know the biggest kick in the behind is , a team that sucked all year can squeeze into playoffs, goal posts, and some breaks, a few injuries , zebra's out of it with no clue and a very good team can have lost to one inferior. Remember lay low be humble..... the time to jump up and down is when the biscuit is in the basket. :w00t:

famous saying : He who boasts , will end as toast...... :thumbsup:

You know what will be tense Mill?

If "God's Team" meets up with "Bruce Almighty's Team" in the first round...

And what you wrote is the honest fact... That is why I stand behind baseball's traditional way of ONLY playing #1's in the respective leagues straight to The World Series... Of course that has been out the window for a long time!

Make the season the playoffs!

Oh... And I am humble... I don't expect much... Maybe even a first round upset, really... IMO, it is all a 50/50 chance this time of the year... See SDS's SabreSpace post on only needing to play slightly above .500 to win it all!!

I am not really optimistic at all... Too many intangibles... Including the ficklest of all 4 major sport's referees!... That being, basically the pie has already been "baked"... It's all about how well you can keep it in the oven WITHOUT torching the thing and YOURSELF... I do have an inkling that the league may finally be on the Sabres' side though this year... Just a matter of will they "torch" themselves (the Sabres) in the process... As much as I love the national game up there... IMO, it is pretty much fixed... The only reason I watch is because of the love and thrill I MAY get someday for "sticking it" to that fix... Again, this year may be great in the end... But, not like the other years when they were really looking in from the outside...

Bittersweet I guess if they take it all???