Troy Smith

But Im still surprised that no one is looking at him. Good size, mobility, and he has a decent attitude about getting drafted and playing at the next level... sorry to repost this is some already has, but I was just watching a little ESPN and saw his interview from cold pizza. "Experts" are putting him as far down as the 5th round.

But Im still surprised that no one is looking at him. Good size, mobility, and he has a decent attitude about getting drafted and playing at the next level... sorry to repost this is some already has, but I was just watching a little ESPN and saw his interview from cold pizza. "Experts" are putting him as far down as the 5th round.

I think there is a possibility (small, of course) he could end up a Bill. I'd be cool with that.

FWIS, the Bills are one of the teams listed as having an interest in Troy.

One more thing. You watch "Cold Pizza"? I didn't think ANYBODY watched that show.

I flew to N.Y. from California in 2004 the year we drafted Evans and Losman. I was as excited as anyone in the joint when we moved up to get him but I am not convinced he is a QB that can win a SuperBowl. (I believe that is the point of all this).

Further, with injuries always a factor, a good young QB is not a bad idea. Probably not until round six unless they have a QB ranked very high in round four. (No round 5 pick).

I still like our QB alot but wouldn't mind seeing a little young blood behind him.

I thin k if we drafted troy smith, which i dont see happening, he would want the starting job over Losman, who i would rather have be our quaterback. If he was there in the 4-6th rounds and we picked him up that would be another story or if he was willing to play backup to JP that would be nice to, I would have to say i am a fan of TS over Nall....

But Im sure Detroit, Cleveland, Houston, or any other team with pressing QB issues would surely pick him up by the 4th if he is still on the board.

But the idea is still out there that he regaurdless of a Heismen he could be a career back up... hmmm

I think there is a possibility (small, of course) he could end up a Bill. I'd be cool with that.

FWIS, the Bills are one of the teams listed as having an interest in Troy.

One more thing. You watch "Cold Pizza"? I didn't think ANYBODY watched that show.

Not trying to make up crazy reasons to be watching it but since I just moved to Florida, its kinda hard to see what I want to watch like Hockey, Sportscenter, etc. so im stuck with what I get on my computer, so as long as im getting my dose or sports intake I cant complain. However Im surprised that hte show still airs, they should bring back Playmakers....

I still like our QB alot but wouldn't mind seeing a little young blood behind him.

The pick would be for two years down the road (Losman's next contract) but I wish Smith had other uses. As strictly a development QB you could probably find a more interesting candidate ( OK, by that I probably mean taller).