PFT's Review of Our Draft Needs

H2o

i read that and was gonna paste it and put it up.nice work.people bash pft alot ,but they always seem to come up with a lot of "true stories".i think their news sources are more credible than pasta belly.i found it refreshing to see a story start with the bills are a team on the rise and that it has a solid defensive line.this team really only needs some depth at linebacker,wide receiver and a stud runningback.well lets see how the draft shakes out.lol go bills in"07

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2007BillsDraftNeeds.htm

I think it's close to the way I feel about our team as well. Don't know if someone would give up their first for ours next year though. Don't really see that happening.

You may "like it" because it's a little positive, but it is, as always uninformed, IMO. I believe PFT is a pile of steaming crap. This article does nothing to disabuse me of that opinion.

You may "like it" because it's a little positive, but it is, as always uninformed, IMO. I believe PFT is a pile of steaming crap. This article does nothing to disabuse me of that opinion.

...Though the Bills currently have five tight ends on the roster, none of them will conjure memories of . . . of . . . heck, have the Bills ever had a high-end tight end? For the passing game to be all that it can be, the Bills need an inside body who can get open and catch the ball.

Maybe not utilising a high-end tight end, but the Bills did run a pretty successful offense called the K-gun in the late 80's that the author should look up.

Personally I enjoy Pro Football Talk's website and I have been waiting for them to get to the Bills. The best thing about this story was little nugget...

They had one (sort of) in Willis McGahee, but he was under contract for only one more year and the team decided to take what it could get and let him leave -- lest he continue to sow his seed all over the shores of Lake Erie.