A little Friday entertainment...

ok, I will be the first non right-wing grunt to say, I agreed with everything she said, except the 9/11 "first time in history fire melted steel" theory.

Do you agree with everything she's "Said"?

Other than the paper covers scissors, thingy?

I like when she says " Jimmy Carter error " :blink:

Go get em Rosie!!

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/03/29/vide...wn-on-the-view/

"We're gonna get someone from Harvard! They'll prove it to you, Elizabeth."

Popular Mechanics has issued a response to Rosie. Anyone with two spare minutes and access to Google could find out why the 9/11 myths are crap. Rosie really has to go out of her way to avoid the truth and keep hanging on to these delusions.

That's why I can't even take that much pleasure in his stupidity or ignorance anymore. She's seriously mentally ill. She's so bitter and crazy at this point, you wonder how she even gets out of bed in the morning. She hates her career, her country, her co-workers, and probably has a lot of contempt for her viewers (the stay at home mom and unemployed crowd). I can't even imagine what she'll be like in 5 or 10 years. It's just sad at this point.

"We're gonna get someone from Harvard! They'll prove it to you, Elizabeth."

No way any one from Havard would have liberal slant and would be unobjective about the subject, would they?

“Our working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time,” according to Sunder. Steel melts at about 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit—but it loses strength at temperatures as low as 400 F. When temperatures break 1000 degrees F, steel loses nearly 50 percent of its strength. It is unknown what temperatures were reached inside WTC7, but fires in the building raged for seven hours before the collapse.

No way any one from Havard would have liberal slant and would be unobjective about the subject, would they?

“Our working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time,” according to Sunder. Steel melts at about 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit—but it loses strength at temperatures as low as 400 F. When temperatures break 1000 degrees F, steel loses nearly 50 percent of its strength. It is unknown what temperatures were reached inside WTC7, but fires in the building raged for seven hours before the collapse.

9/11 conspiracy theories don't demonstrate a liberal bias. They demonstrate a stupidity bias.

I'm not sold on the whole explosions at the WTC theory. However something don't smell right when the mayor of San Fransisco is told not to fly and a bunch of guys can hop aboard planes with box cutters unchecked and undetected.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...12/MN229389.DTL

Willie Brown got low-key early warning about air travel

Phillip Matier, Andrew Ross

Wednesday, September 12, 2001

For Mayor Willie Brown, the first signs that something was amiss came late Monday when he got a call from what he described as his airport security - - a full eight hours before yesterday's string of terrorist attacks -- advising him that Americans should be cautious about their air travel.

The mayor, who was booked to fly to New York yesterday morning from San Francisco International Airport, said the call "didn't come in any alarming fashion, which is why I'm hesitant to make an alarming statement." ...

However something don't smell right when the mayor of San Fransisco is told not to fly and a bunch of guys can hop aboard planes with box cutters unchecked and undetected.

That'd be the deuce Stan Marsh dropped in the school urinal

I'm not sold on the whole explosions at the WTC theory. However something don't smell right when the mayor of San Fransisco is told not to fly and a bunch of guys can hop aboard planes with box cutters unchecked and undetected.

On 9/25/01, I hopped aboard a plane with a pocket knife unchecked and undetcted. I'm pretty sure security was better then than two weeks previously.

Yeah, there you have it. The Mayor of SF was friends with whoever was really behind the attacks. That's how come they tipped him off. <_<

And was anyone really worried about box cutters on September 10, 2001? I traveled in the summer of 2001 and security was a complete joke. You were able to board your plane as long as you didn't have an AK-47 or worse.

Yeah, there you have it. The Mayor of SF was friends with whoever was really behind the attacks. That's how come they tipped him off. :wallbash:

And was anyone really worried about box cutters on September 10, 2001? I traveled in the summer of 2001 and security was a complete joke. You were able to board your plane as long as you didn't have an AK-47 or worse.

Where did I say the Mayor of SF was somehow behind 9/11? Kind of jumped the gun there don't you think?

What I'm saying is Willie Brown is the only person I'm aware of to report this warning. Who knows how many other officials got this warning and have kept quiet.

If there were warnings wouldn't you think security would be more alert for a specific group of people who boarded these planes together?

Asking questions is your duty as an American.