Very tasteful site.

Sounds fair to me - does one ideology have to read like a Halmark Card? If you believe that Stem Cell research couls lead to wonderful medical soultions and save millions of lives, why would you not point out the irony when one right-wing official is suffering from a terrible condition that may be addressed with the fruits of stem-cell research?

Sounds fair to me - does one ideology have to read like a Halmark Card? If you believe that Stem Cell research couls lead to wonderful medical soultions and save millions of lives, why would you not point out the irony when one right-wing official is suffering from a terrible condition that may be addressed with the fruits of stem-cell research?

I think there should be stem cell research. OH MY!! And I was on the Dems side with regard to Schivo. And I was against the Gay Amendment. And I'm for a women's choice.

I meant the cancer t-shirt.

So much for your theory.

I'm such a righty, arent I?

WTF does that have to do with Tony Snow getting a possible life-threating form of cancer?

I don't recall Tony Snow passing any anti-stem cell laws.

Even if they let stem-cell research go full tilt, it wouldn't be able to help him in time.

God you are an ass. Hope you don't breed, vote, or teach, in that order.

What irony?

Is there any indication whatsoever that if stem cell research had been funded by the government that Tony Snow would not have gotten cancer?

Is it so hard to call a jerk a jerk? There are liberal and conservative jerks. Whoever made that t-shirt needs professional help.

LOL!!! I have bred, voted and have been a teacher - some at the same time.

Great, more little morons brought into the world.

Hey, I am going to make a shirt and sell it too.

On the front it will say:

"John Edwards wife was a fat, ugly B word till she got cancer"

on the back it will say:

"Now she is just ugly and a B word."

It would serve Edwards right for suing all those doctors and medical people.

Nothing like outrageous settlements to chase people out of the field.

Maybe if he didn't, there would be doctor that could have cured.

Same logic.....

You're right. People who don't agree with you politically don't deserve compassion or respect. Even when they might be dying. :blink:

Congratulations on being a scumbag and an idiot, and for being so proud of it that you'd actually tell us.

Great, more little morons brought into the world.

Hey, I am going to make a shirt and sell it too.

On the front it will say:

"John Edwards wife was a fat, ugly B word till she got cancer"

on the back it will say:

"Now she is just ugly and a B word."

It would serve Edwards right for suing all those doctors and medical people.

Nothing like outrageous settlements to chase people out of the field.

Maybe if he didn't, there would be doctor that could have cured.

Same logic.....

no, not same logic. You are not making a political point - rather just a dumb one.

no, not same logic. You are not making a political point - rather just a dumb one.

mmm....ok.

Both tony snow and edward's wife have zero to do with policy.

So why the hate for Snow?

Even if he was the one who shot down stem cell research, the shirt is still classless.

We would have a cure for cancer now already?

Both show a mean spirit and self-centered ignorance.

But the one you like is real, mine was made up.

So please laborate for me how the logic is different.

Because you don't like it?

Turn down your podcast of "Democracy Now!" and explain the difference.

Being a far-left liberal gives you an open licenses to be a horse' ass now?