Things which I think are going to be true about our RB choice

We are not taking offense in round one unless we trade back into the round. Thats it. We are taking D. Marv always picks D first round because there is less chance that he turns out to be a bust. We are taking defense.

I can't wait to see Marv go RB in Rd 1 just to piss everyone off here that are SO Confident they know exactly how he will draft.

I'm sure you were so sure the Bills weren't taking a Safety at #8 last year because the Bills needed a different player somewhere else on the team

Yeah, kinda like he carried their whole team on his back in 03. Oh well , quess we get to look forward to Shaud's -2 on 1st and ten.

If Shaud's in the game on 1st and 10 then that only means that the #1 and #2 backs are injured and we're blowing a team out.

If Shaud's in the game on 1st and 10 then that only means that the #1 and #2 backs are injured and we're blowing a team out.

Thanks for making my point. I watch every game and I've NEVER seen Shaud do ANYTHING to still be on this team??????

We've got lots of wholes to fill we don't need to give up the farm for MT when Ricky is there for next to nothing.

When have you known Pyrite to make a "short post"? :w00t::thumbsup::lol:

At least with Pyrite's posts they flow and make a point and most importantly...... I usually take a break half way through so I can focus. On the other hand, I don't think my Mo-in-law would appreciate me asking for a timeout in the middle of one of her long-lasting stories about people I don't know and have never met.

At least with Pyrite's posts they flow and make a point and most importantly...... I usually take a break half way through so I can focus. On the other hand, I don't think my Mo-in-law would appreciate me asking for a timeout in the middle of one of her long-lasting stories about people I don't know and have never met.

You should have met my uncle.