What Will John Kerry Mention First?

What Will John Kerry Mention First in the Debate?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What Will John Kerry Mention First in the Debate?

• The Boston Red Sox
    • Christopher Reeve
    • Viet Nam
    • "I have a plan"

I choose "I have a plan". Amazing how, in the senate, he had no palns for 20 years. Yet has one for everything now. This cartoon illustrates Kerry's BS.

I have a plan

68192[/snapback]

when i hear JK go off on 'i have a plan', all i can think of is Col John 'Hannibal' Smith's classic line 'I love it when a plan comes together'

hmm, if kerry is hannibal i guess that makes edwards faceman, howard dean as 'howling mad' murdoch, and that leaves teresa as BA baracus :w00t:

How many times will Bush talk about the wrong war at the wrong time?

68179[/snapback]

I think he will go with the "nuisance" thing first, repeat it a few dozen times and then slip into the "wrong war, wrong time" refrain with some "global tests" sprinkled liberally through out. Of course, the fact that those are all foreign policy sound bytes and this is a domestic policy debate won't matter. He will squeeze them in somehow.

At some point in the debate, JK certainly will mention that this is the first administration since Hoover to have a net loss of jobs.

Whether that is Bush's fault or not is a different issue. Nevertheless, JK will drive that point home.

He will tell us that he has a plan to create jobs.

Bush will tell us that it is hard work. He also will emphasize (probably more than once) that JK can run, but cannot hide from his record. He will state that JK has a history of raising taxes and, notwithstanding what he says, will have to raise taxes to pay for the programs that he wants.

JK will respond that he was one of the first Democrats to vote for a balanced budget amendment.

ETC.

At some point in the debate, JK certainly will mention that this is the first administration since Hoover to have a net loss of jobs.

Whether that is Bush's fault or not is a different issue.  Nevertheless, JK will drive that point home.

He will tell us that he has a plan to create jobs.

Bush will tell us that it is hard work.  He also will emphasize (probably more than once) that JK can run, but cannot hide from his record.  He will state that JK has a history of raising taxes and, notwithstanding what he says, will have to raise taxes to pay for the programs that he wants.

JK will respond that he was one of the first Democrats to vote for a balanced budget amendment.

ETC.

68303[/snapback]

all sounds pretty familiar...

someone want to tell me again why they have to have 3 debates????? :w00t:

when i hear JK go off on 'i have a plan', all i can think of is Col John 'Hannibal' Smith's classic line 'I love it when a plan comes together'

hmm, if kerry is hannibal i guess that makes edwards faceman, howard dean as 'howling mad' murdoch, and that leaves teresa as BA baracus  :w00t:

68212[/snapback]

Yeah, but Mr. T was a lot cuter than Terazzza. :P