Hawaiian License Plate Said "DC Tom"

Arkady Renko

Actually, I prefer central AC, but fans will do in a pinch.

...what's all this now? :lol:

Central AC? What's the matter with you man? Don't you know we're in the middle of a global warming energy crisis!? Al Gore demands that we all do what he does. Sits around with ice cubes stuffed in his underwear.

Central AC? What's the matter with you man? Don't you know we're in the middle of a global warming energy crisis!? Al Gore demands that we all do what he does. Sits around with ice cubes stuffed in his underwear.

Ya know, I tried that once. The shittiest part about it was that when you've got ice cubes stuffed into every orafice, nook, and cranny on your body, its presents multiple problems, including:

1.) Numbness, with the feeling of liquid, presenting a situation in which you have no idea if you are pissing, sharting, bleeding, oozing some other liquid, or just melting from that orafice.

2.) Electronics overheating.

3.) Only localized cooling, as soon as ice melts, you need more ice to keep cool.

4.) Needing to get up every time ice melts.

5.) The pace at which ice melts.

6.) The need for the largest ice machine in the world.

7.) The inability to keep cool while sleeping. I don't sleepwalk - how am I going to get more ice?

I wish I had thought all this sh-- through before I tried it.

Ya know, I tried that once. The shittiest part about it was that when you've got ice cubes stuffed into every orafice, nook, and cranny on your body, its presents multiple problems, including:

1.) Numbness, with the feeling of liquid, presenting a situation in which you have no idea if you are pissing, sharting, bleeding, oozing some other liquid, or just melting from that orafice.

3.) Only localized cooling, as soon as ice melts, you need more ice to keep cool.

7.) The inability to keep cool while sleeping. I don't sleepwalk - how am I going to get more ice?

Not so sure. Trying it now...having mixed reactions. :lol:

I'll get back to you

Sure, the whole adventure pretty much sucks. But just think how proud Al was.