Kirwan's lates mock seems a likely scenario

Wiz

12. Buffalo: Patrick Willis, LB, Mississippi -- Willis is the best middle linebacker in the draft, and the Bills lost London Fletcher in free agency and traded Takeo Spikes to the Eagles. Willis recently ran under 4.4 in the 40-yard dash at his Pro Day and is a tackling machine. Don't be surprised if Buffalo moves down a few spots and goes in a different direction. For example, Carolina could jump up two spots and take Willis while the Bills drop down for Penn State's Paul Posluszny.

12. Buffalo: Patrick Willis, LB, Mississippi -- Willis is the best middle linebacker in the draft, and the Bills lost London Fletcher in free agency and traded Takeo Spikes to the Eagles. Willis recently ran under 4.4 in the 40-yard dash at his Pro Day and is a tackling machine. Don't be surprised if Buffalo moves down a few spots and goes in a different direction. For example, Carolina could jump up two spots and take Willis while the Bills drop down for Penn State's Paul Posluszny.

Yea, i read that too. I would take it with a grain of salt though. It seems like those NFL.com experts know about as much about football as blind monkeys.

Yea, i read that too. I would take it with a grain of salt though. It seems like those NFL.com experts know about as much about football as blind monkeys.

That is Pat Kirwans way of putting down the Bills...I don't think that last line was necessary....Ever since the Holcomb experiment bombed back on his face, he was been trying to take cheap shot at the bills at all times....