How Many Fat, Nerdy...

After seeing Kyle Sampson in front of committe today, I am starting to understand why President Bush seems to be struggling so much...Sampson, Rove, Cheney...they all look like clones of some pudgy loser that got his a** kicked throughout high school. These dorks are probably so bitter they enjoy pissing all over the Constitution. Bush should can everyone around him that looks like they didn't get laid until they were 41 years old.

After seeing Kyle Sampson in front of committe today, I am starting to understand why President Bush seems to be struggling so much...Sampson, Rove, Cheney...they all look like clones of some pudgy loser that got his a** kicked throughout high school. These dorks are probably so bitter they enjoy pissing all over the Constitution. Bush should can everyone around him that looks like they didn't get laid until they were 41 years old.

:D:lol::ph34r:

Bitter? Look who's talking!!

But Rove can bust a move. Did you see the video of him rapping and dancing at the correspondent's dinner last night? Bush likes homeys that can entertain him.

Not sure if Pelosi liked Bush's joke on her. :D

The guys from "Whats my line" were hilarious.

Not sure if Pelosi liked Bush's joke on her. :D

The guys from "Whats my line" were hilarious.

What was the joke, I didn't hear it. I only saw the Rove clip. And the way things are going I think Pelosi is going to have the last laugh, so to speak.

Mr Bush spoke of the controversy surrounding the firing of eight federal prosecutors working at the Department of Justice.

"I have to admit we really blew the way we let those attorneys go," he said. "You know you've botched it when people sympathise with lawyers."

You know...no matter where you stand on that issue, you have to admit that's a pretty good one. :lol:

You know...no matter where you stand on that issue, you have to admit that's a pretty good one. :lol:

I was laughing my ass off last night watching it. I've always made it a point to watch these things. dating back to the Reagen years, matter of fact. It just proves the point about all politicians......

(just in case ;) )

For Johnny Blogboy :thumbsup: :

I was laughing my ass off last night watching it. I've always made it a point to watch these things. dating back to the Reagen years, matter of fact. It just proves the point about all politicians......

(just in case ;) )

For Johnny Blogboy :thumbsup: :

:lol: He's really !@#$ing enjoying that. And he makes Colin Mochrie look suave.

The past two years, the wife and I have gone to seen Mochrie & Sherwood's show here. Apparently, they didn't do a show this year, as they were too busy doing this...