An Inconvenient Truth...

Gonna have to switch to paper. Its biodegradable and the bums can recycled it into toilet paper.

Oh wait a sec. Nevermind, paper kills innocent trees. :thumbsup:

Yeah...wasn't the switch from paper to plastic for environmental reasons? :lol:

Special interests have been playing tennis with the planet for a long time.

That's a fact Jack!... Jim...

I waste more water in 15 minutes on the job than most families of four use in more then a year...

:lol::w00t:

This whole comparison and thread has me flashing back to 2000 with the two sides sitting in their limos, BlackBerring terms of election settlement back and forth while their (Gore and Bush's) daddies, family and lawyers iron it all out.

Baby Boomers = Unfreakin' real...

Now they are "Jonsing" about which house is "greener"... But, go ahead and listen to these morons... People so desparately want to!

The world will be a better place when they are all old and dried up... Forget that, scratch that... I will be paying to keep these Boomers alive to 150! :thumbsup:

Phuck that... Go down in a blaze and suck as most energy as you can! Oh, and enjoy the limo while you can!

If you can afford the bill... Burn it! It is all about what you like, then use it... Don't like paying the high energy bills... Buy a Fit or live in a Crawford type ranch...