No Longer Heir to the Yankee's

millbank

No Longer Yankee Heir

Swindal, heir apparent to the Yankee throne of father-in-law George Steinbrenner, is about to be divorced from the empire.

His wife, Steinbrenner's daughter, Jennifer, filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences," according to Yankees spokesman Howard Rubenstein.

The couple, who have two grown children, released a joint statement yesterday.

No Longer Yankee Heir

Swindal, heir apparent to the Yankee throne of father-in-law George Steinbrenner, is about to be divorced from the empire.

His wife, Steinbrenner's daughter, Jennifer, filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences," according to Yankees spokesman Howard Rubenstein.

The couple, who have two grown children, released a joint statement yesterday.

Wow, that Really sucks for him, you mean to tell me he couldn't have done what ever she wanted just so he could take over the team? I'm guessing now it will go to one of Steinbrenners Grandkids

All I keep thinking of now is the Seinfeld episode when Steinbrenner is in Georges office waiting for him with his grandkids, and George is asleep under his desk

I smell opportunity. Beerball, fire up the light saver.

i dunno boss. she looks like a man in drag! i think the "irreconcilable differences" were that poor Steve hired a body guard to stop the daily probings (if you know what i mean). if you want to tackle this job you better take backup.

i dunno boss. she looks like a man in drag! i think the "irreconcilable differences" were that poor Steve hired a body guard to stop the daily probings (if you know what i mean). if you want to tackle this job you better take backup.

Why do you think I called you?

**gulp**i don't think i'm ready for prime time. Slash is the man for this job. He can take a pounding and the smile never leaves his face. I don't know how he manages...

You know for a junior underling you sure do try to set policy a lot.

Slash would get under her skin. That is good at times but not what this situation needs. Please just get the light saver and pipe down. You're ready.

If you play your cards right I'll tell Billy Martin that you're his new second baseman.

You know for a junior underling you sure do try to set policy a lot.

Slash would get under her skin. That is good at times but not what this situation needs. Please just get the light saver and pipe down. You're ready.

If you play your cards right I'll tell Billy Martin that you're his new second baseman.

Martin is dead. Please bring lube.

Martin is dead????

Look, I'll be the boss and I'll look out for you, but you can't go around threatening people like that.

I meant dead in the figurative sense. Like Michael when he told Frodo:

Frodo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

I don't think Frodo ever stayed in a hotel though.