Had a good laugh today at a bumper sticker I saw

Wacka

Gore-Obama '08. :beer::wallbash:

Come on dude, you live in SF. You've got to see better than that every day. I judge the level of someone liberalism by the number of bumper stickers on their car. I saw you tree hugger driving a beater that was spewing so much blue smoke you could hardly read all his save the planet bumber stickers. The irony was thick that day.

That one I saw was in downtown Oakland. I see those libmobiles all the time (saw one yesterday too). A seventies- early eighties station wagon, usually a volvo, with a little bit of rust, plastered with bumper stickers and computer printed signs in the windows. Usually they are pretty vile and cannot be repeated here.

You don't see too many conservative bumper stickers because those compassionate libs will key your car.

At least in SF, you won't have to worry about plastic bags blowing around now, bothering the bums sleeping all over the park in front of city hall. They should make the bums pick them up in order to get the welfare money they give them.

No, what's sad is that HA isn't here to keep you company.

Wow. That's almost as lame as yesterday's "look in the mirror" insult someone lobbed at me.

We need a better class of moron here. I need more creative insults than this.

Wow. That's almost as lame as yesterday's "look in the mirror" insult someone lobbed at me.

We need a better class of moron here. I need more creative insults than this.

Personally I don't think that statement was all that moronic. I think he has a point. :D