Kimbo Fights On Youtube....

where the profit is?

Why on Earth would any person fight this monster (although he seems to have just lost a fight)?

How much money can these guys be paid? Are they simply junkies who need the money to get stoned? If so, they are WAY tougher than the junkies I have come accross in my day.

We can see his fights for free. I just don't understand how Kimbo, his opponents, or the people filming this stuff make any money.

Anybody know?

where the profit is?

Why on Earth would any person fight this monster (although he seems to have just lost a fight)?

How much money can these guys be paid? Are they simply junkies who need the money to get stoned? If so, they are WAY tougher than the junkies I have come accross in my day.

We can see his fights for free. I just don't understand how Kimbo, his opponents, or the people filming this stuff make any money.

Anybody know?

I'd say that's ONE reason. Big MEAN guys often lose, Just ask Mile Tyson.

This is actually the fight against the Boston Cop. The label for the opponent is bad. If what I understand is correct, after he beat Kimbo, the Boston Cop was given a match in UFC, but lost.

I don't follow the underground fight scene. This was pretty impressive though because the cop took a pretty good beating in the beginning and the reason he won was because he didn't tire out. The long "hold" in the middle of the fight was the end of Kimbo.