Oh that evil Tony Blair

Article

Well I guess that Tony Blair is no different then GWB. They must both be on the same intellectual plane. After all he sees no reason to apologize, or say he’s sorry, or say that he is wrong.

Hmm, what now for all those dems who feel that Blair is such an intellectually superior human being to GWB?

Just curious to hear some of them rant and rave now. This will surely have them freaking out.

"I said at the time of the Butler report that I took full responsibility and indeed apologise for any information given in good faith that has subsequently turned out to be wrong"

He apologised for saying there were WMD.

>>>Well I guess that Tony Blair is no different then GWB. They must both be on the same intellectual plane.

Can't trust anyone with weird accents!

>>>Hmm, what now for all those dems who feel that Blair is such an intellectually superior human being to GWB?

Are there people who think that?

Article

Well I guess that Tony Blair is no different then GWB. They must both be on the same intellectual plane. After all he sees no reason to apologize, or say he’s sorry, or say that he is wrong.

Hmm, what now for all those dems who feel that Blair is such an intellectually superior human being to GWB?

Just curious to hear some of them rant and rave now. This will surely have them freaking out.

68012[/snapback]

My dog is intellectually superior to Dubya.