Do you read any of these columnists?

Since there was such an outpouring of love for George Will. I'm curious as to whom some of you read, if any. If they're not on this list, please add and tell us about your favorite columnists.

Thanks for sharing. ;)

CINDY ADAMS

KURT ANDERSEN

JONATHAN ALTER

TIM ARANGO

ARMY ARCHERD

BAZ BAMIGBOYE

DAVE BARRY

PETER BART

STEPHEN BATTAGLIO

BECK/SMITH

BIZARRE [sUN]

TONY BLANKLEY

GLORIA BORGER

BRENT BOZELL

DONNA BRAZILE

DAVID BRODER

PAT BUCHANAN

BILL BUCKLEY

HOWIE CARR

MONA CHAREN

ELEANOR CLIFT

RICHARD COHEN

JOE CONASON

DAVID CORN

ANN COULTER

JIM CRAMER

CRAIG CRAWFORD

STANLEY CROUCH

LOU DOBBS

DE BORCHGRAVE

STEVE DUNLEAVY

ROGER EBERT

LARRY ELDER

SUSAN ESTRICH

JOSEPH FARAH

SUZANNE FIELDS

HOWARD FINEMAN

NIKKI FINKE

MICHAEL FLEMING

ROGER FRIEDMAN

JOHN FUND

LEAH GARCHIK

BILL GERTZ

GEORGIE GEYER

JIM GLASSMAN

JONAH GOLDBERG

ELLEN GOODMAN

MARTIN GROVE

CARL HIAASEN

NAT HENTOFF

CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS

INSIDE BELTWAY

INSIDE POLITICS

INSIDE THE RING

AL KAMEN

MICKEY KAUS

KEITH J. KELLY

MICHAEL KINSLEY

JOE KLEIN

HARRY KNOWLES

KRAUTHAMMER

PAUL KRUGMAN

LARRY KUDLOW

HOWIE KURTZ

JOHN LEO

DAVID LIMBAUGH

RUSH LIMBAUGH

HAL LINDSEY

RICH LOWRY

MICHELLE MALKIN

DICK MORRIS

PEGGY NOONAN

BOB NOVAK

ROSIE O'DONNELL

OFF THE RECORD

MARVIN OLASKY

THOMAS OLIPHANT

BILL O'REILLY

PAGE SIX

CAMILLE PAGLIA

ANDREA PEYSER

JIM PINKERTON

BILL PRESS

WES PRUDEN

ANNA QUINDLEN

REX REED

RICHARD REEVES

RELIABLE SOURCE

RICHARD ROEPER

RUSH/MOLLOY

SCHLAFLY

TOM SHALES

GAIL SHISTER

LIZ SMITH

MICHAEL SNEED

TONY SNOW

JOE SOBRAN

THOMAS SOWELL

MARK STEYN

ANDREW SULLIVAN

HELEN THOMAS

CAL THOMAS

JEFFREY WELLS

WASHINGTON WHISPERS

GEORGE WILL

WALTER WILLIAMS

JAMES WOLCOTT

MORT ZUCKERMAN

BILL ZWECKER

Since there was such an outpouring of love for George Will. I'm curious as to whom some of you read, if any. If they're not on this list, please add and tell us about your favorite columnists.

Thanks for sharing. ;)

None of them, at least not consistently. The very nature of their job precludes them from putting strong opinions in print, biting the hand that feeds and cutting off their access to the political celebrities (and the free food and parties). They are, for all intents and purposes, stargazing groupies with typewriters who've been hovering around power circles long enough to believe they have power themselves. Case in point, George Will, David Broder...I'm sure someone can fill in the names of the "left leaning" ones. Occasionally one of them will touch upon something that will strike a nerve, but primarily I hit the political blog communities up where political disdain and fashionable anger are all the "rage." :lol:

None of them, at least not consistently. The very nature of their job precludes them from putting strong opinions in print, biting the hand that feeds and cutting off their access to the political celebrities (and the free food and parties). They are, for all intents and purposes, stargazing groupies with typewriters who've been hovering around power circles long enough to believe they have power themselves. Case in point, George Will, David Broder...I'm sure someone can fill in the names of the "left leaning" ones. Occasionally one of them will touch upon something that will strike a nerve, but primarily I hit the political blog communities up where political disdain and fashionable anger are all the "rage." ;)

You are soooooo full of shiit. You got no Balls, Johnny boy. I laid it out and your balls sucked right up into your abdomen.

Come'on, you read Rosie O'Donnell every night before you go to bed, dont'cha? Or, Helen Thomas. Ah, thats it. Helen Thomas, when you take a shiit in the morning. I'm glad you dont have my 6. Hell, if you told me it was raining outside, I'd have to check.

kitty :lol::lol:

I like Reading:

George Will

Pat Buchanan

David Korn

David Brooks

Thomas Friedman

Fareed Zakaria

Ralph Peters

and formerly Molly Ivins

I like all them, and E.J. Dion. The Washington Post generally has pretty good op-ed writes. Samualson is really good on economics. I actually liked George Will before. He wrote a great review of the book "a Brief History of Nearly Everything," that made me go out and buy it. Great book, BTW.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0767908171

Other than avoiding extremists like Rush, Rosie, and Coulter, I try to read as many varied views as possible so I can see what all sides of a debate are saying, and see who provides the best case for or against an issue. Usually you'll only get one side of the story from any one columnist.