3rd QB and camp QB's

KMM

So where do the Bills go for a 3rd QB and camp fodder QB's?

Any Euro league QB's signed or other roster QB's still here and in the hunt?

Any names with experience come to mind?

Do we do anything in the late rounds of the draft?

KMM

So Cal Bill

So where do the Bills go for a 3rd QB and camp fodder QB's?

Any Euro league QB's signed or other roster QB's still here and in the hunt?

Any names with experience come to mind?

Do we do anything in the late rounds of the draft?

KMM

So Cal Bill

Chris Leak

I don't think it will be a veteran. I mean it might be someone that has spent a couple years on some other teams practice squad, but I don't think it will be some career backup, (like a Kelly Holcomb or Jessie Palmer).

It might be a post draft rookie FA.

I would be suprised if the Bills drafted a backup QB in later rounds.

Jordan Palmer, Carson's brother, out of UTEP is a late round choice...or...

Jeff Smith, 6-5 240, Georgetown (KY) might be worth looking at.

I liked the kid from Pittsburgh, Tyler Palco...He will be a good pick in the 3rd round...But I think the Bills will pass

I liked the kid from Pittsburgh, Tyler Palco...He will be a good pick in the 3rd round...But I think the Bills will pass

3rd round is too high. You can adress a need position in the 3rd round. Anywhere from round 5(i know...) to round 7 is an ideal spot to take a QB this year

Yeah, Ochs is one of our NFLE QB's. He's assigned to the Frankfurt Galaxy. Here's more: "Craig Ochs then began his college career with the Colorado Buffaloes in 2000. At the time, Craig was considered one of the top young QB's in Division 1 College Football. However, due to lack of playing time, Craig decided to transfer to the University of Montana and play for the Division 1-AA power Montana Grizzlies. In his Senior season of 2004, Craig rated among the top 1-AA Quarterbacks and led the Grizzlies to the 1-AA title game". He was cut the last week in August 2005 from the Chargers.

Rowe at Nevada

Gradkowski at Boise State

Round 6

Gradkowski is already in the NFL, he is playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I think you are referring to Jared Zabransky from Boise State. I would totally be all for the Bills drafting him in the 5th or 6th round. I have a feeling he is gonna be a stud in the league someday, just like I felt about Bruce Gradkowski last year.

I would also love for the Bills to draft this kid in the later rounds on day 2...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=136579