Name any college players no one's heard of...

People have heard of David Ball, the UNH WR who broke Jerry Rice's all-time TD record. I'd like to see the Bills pick up the guy who threw to him, Ricky Santos. He'd be a good backup QB, and he's very similar in style to Losman.

PTR

1. Ben Patrick, TE, 6' 3" 272 lbs. Delaware

2. Zak DeOssie, LB, 6' 4" 245 lbs. Brown

3. Kevin Boss, TE, 6' 6" 255 lbs. Western Oregon

4. Justin Durant LB Hampton (although he looked great at the combine and might not be a long shot.)

1. He's been all over Sirius' broadcasts and the NFL Network featured him in a couple different stories. He's no "sleeper" any more, unfortunately.

2. Great athlete! He'd be a nice player to add on, though I'm not sure he'll even be around in the late rounds.

3. Injury is a concern, plus he's not the quickest TE out there. Might be worth a late round pick.

4. Copy cat!!

OLB Sam Olajubutu, Arkansas

He'll probably never be given the chance to start due to his size at 5'9 225, but Olajubutu is a tackling machine and among the two or three best LBs in the SEC the last four years. He'll be a terror on some team's special teams squad for a long time. I think he'll be a 6th or 7th rounder.

WVU WR Brandon Myles. Myles (6-1, 189) ran his 40s in 4.41 and 4.44 seconds. He also recorded a 35 ½-inch vertical, a 10-foot-11 broad, a 4.31 short shuttle and a 6.98 three-cone drill.

Houston RB Jackie Battle (6-2, 235 pounds) ran his 40s in 4.42 and 4.43. He also had a 41-inch vertical jump, 10-foot-11 long jump, 4.11 short shuttle, 6.51 three-cone drill and 19 bench presses.

Kent State CB Usama Young (5-11, 196) ran the 40 in 4.39 and 4.40 seconds. He also notched a 43-inch vertical, a 10-foot-11 broad, a 4.31 short shuttle, a 6.65 three-cone drill and 15 bench presses

Jordan Kent WR

Nate Ilaoa RB

Jackie Battle RB

I'd take a chance on Battle. He is one hell of a bruiser and great for getting tough yard between the tackles. I understand he is down to 230 and is running at 4.4 time. Let's take a chance and see if he can catch and block! Something about having a running back named Battle appeals to me.