Why isn't this talked about the fact that TKO wnated to be traded

If TKO didnt get injured he would still be here and playing. If Willis wasn't in the last year of his contract he would likely still be here. If Fletcher wasn't getting a little old, he would probably still be here. Clements we just simply werent going to pay what others would for him. He actually often said he liked Buffalo.

If Marv hadn't promised Clements he wouldn't tag him again he'd likely still be here playing (or the Bills could have gotten a draft pick in return for him).

I'm sorry, what? I was thinking about lint.

Dont you guys get it? It's not about team loyalty anymore. You're not rooting for players you're rooting for the laundry. I only have 4 things to say about the situation- mer-cen-ar-ies.

I'm interested in fast forwarding your avatar by about 7-8 frames.

1. Clements wanted to go to the highest bidder and he did not care if that was Buffalo or some other team

2. Fletcher also said he would go to the highest bidder since this would be his last contract.

3. Willis McGahee forced the Bills to a trade by requesting for an extension when he did not even crack the 1000 yard barrier

4. TKO wanted the Bills to trade him as there were no other Veterans around....

These guys have left the team for reasons other than playing on the field being the determining factor ....I don't understand why the Bills have to take the heat for all this....It is not as if we are releasing these guys...We have got decent compensation and we have put the money on the OL....The season will tell if the Bills had a successful off season or not.

Everyone talks like these four guys were surefire hall of famers. Were there names Thurman, Andre, Kelly, and Bruce? Of course not. Willis was average at best, but never seemed to care. Takeo had two very good years, but still was no Derrick Brooks or any better than Darryl Talley or Biscuit were for a much longer period of time. London was an above average middle linebacker, who became average the past couple of years. And Nate had his strong moments, but was beaten on many occasions.

We never went to the playoffs with any of them. They are in the past. Marv knew we were never going to get better with any of them but Nate, and his price was ridiculous for a cover 2 corner. Bottom line, they were not WINNERS. They were missing that something called "it". It is time for new leaders, and the entire organization knows that. Let them rest in peace.