Why isn't this talked about the fact that TKO wnated to be traded

Why is know one talking about how Spikes wanted out of Buffalo and how he was seeking a trade. I personally like the move. We get something for a guy that may or may not produce again. I just hate hearing the media bash the Bills for getting rid of a player that didn't want to be here because all his buddies we gone.

WM- Didn't want to be here (not enough women folk)

LFB- Didn't want to be here because he was disrespected by us not resigning him

NC- Didn't want be here because we would pay him enough (not that he was worth the money)

TS- Didn't want to be here because his friends were all gone and not enough women coming in and out of town

I guess it's not that interesting to most.

I'm sorry, what? I was thinking about lint.

Dont you guys get it? It's not about team loyalty anymore. You're not rooting for players you're rooting for the laundry. I only have 4 things to say about the situation- mer-cen-ar-ies.

It is not interesting that the Bills are building a team that wants to be in Buffalo vs cap casualties

Not really. But then again there is not much these days to interest me in whiney, overpaid, disloyal athletes. Kind of tired of them.

Not really. But then again there is not much these days to interest me in whiney, overpaid, disloyal athletes. Kind of tired of them.

There is no loyalty in football; from the team to the players to the fans! One year you're hot the next you are overpaid or too old. The players need to get the money while they can; ask Andre Reed or Travis Henry about loyalty from the team or the fans and see what they say! Bottom line just be loyal to your team and don't be flip flop teams each year like some do; players come and go!

It is possible that each of these players may have crested. And possibly through the draft and free agency a new wave may compensate for the losses.

NC - money requested and paid was ridiculous.

TS - great player, I am so glad he played for the Bills and he was worth it. The future is unknown. He can still produce.

WM - grow up on someone else's dime.

LFB - great, solid consistent effort, probably underappreciated, sorry about the bad feelings but then again there is the draft and free agency to provide new stars.

I have faith in the Bills brain trust and anticipate a productive draft. Let this coach and GM pick their own people. It may work. Keep the positives and delete the others to the bulk folder.

There is no loyalty in football; from the team to the players to the fans! One year you're hot the next you are overpaid or too old. The players need to get the money while they can; ask Andre Reed or Travis Henry about loyalty from the team or the fans and see what they say! Bottom line just be loyal to your team and don't be flip flop teams each year like some do; players come and go!

Other than being former Bills, Andre and Travis have nothing in common..

Andre never: missed a team flight, picked up an under-age girl at a gas station, had a fumbling problem and failed multiple drug tests.

Other than being former Bills, Andre and Travis have nothing in common..

Andre never: missed a team flight, picked up an under-age girl at a gas station, had a fumbling problem and failed multiple drug tests.

Andre was one of the hardest working athletes the Bills have ever seen. He left the league kicking and fighting. He was so competitive. He was so clutch especially in the comeback game against the Oilers. Put him in the Hall.

The athletes are just as loyal to the teams as the teams are to the athletes...that is to say, they are loyal only if the other can do something for them.

The athletes are just as loyal to the teams as the teams are to the athletes...that is to say, they are loyal only if the other can do something for them.

I agree with that, but the teams keep it to themselves a bit more. Athletes come accross, to me anyway, as very, very immature and that it's all about them.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

1. Clements wanted to go to the highest bidder and he did not care if that was Buffalo or some other team

2. Fletcher also said he would go to the highest bidder since this would be his last contract.

3. Willis McGahee forced the Bills to a trade by requesting for an extension when he did not even crack the 1000 yard barrier

4. TKO wanted the Bills to trade him as there were no other Veterans around....

These guys have left the team for reasons other than playing on the field being the determining factor ....I don't understand why the Bills have to take the heat for all this....It is not as if we are releasing these guys...We have got decent compensation and we have put the money on the OL....The season will tell if the Bills had a successful off season or not.

I don't think it was much of a surprise that TKO was traded, and I highly doubt it had anything to do with whether TKO wanted the trade or not. Marv is too much of a high character guy to publicly dispute the claim that TKO wanted the trade. It smells like a face saving maneuver to me.

RTB

If TKO didnt get injured he would still be here and playing. If Willis wasn't in the last year of his contract he would likely still be here. If Fletcher wasn't getting a little old, he would probably still be here. Clements we just simply werent going to pay what others would for him. He actually often said he liked Buffalo.