Prince William keeping a breast of things!

millbank

Prince William

STUNNING student Ana Ferreira told last night of the moment she was groped by Prince William.

The 18-year-old recalled: “I was a little bit drunk myself but felt something brush my breast.

“I thought it couldn’t be the future king — but now I’ve seen the picture it’s no wonder he has a smile on his face! He has big manly hands and certainly knows what to do with them.”

Prince William

STUNNING student Ana Ferreira told last night of the moment she was groped by Prince William.

The 18-year-old recalled: “I was a little bit drunk myself but felt something brush my breast.

“I thought it couldn’t be the future king — but now I’ve seen the picture it’s no wonder he has a smile on his face! He has big manly hands and certainly knows what to do with them.”

Who's the real Slick Willy, eh? :thumbdown:

"He was drunk, I was drunk, he brushed my tit, I told my mom..." Gotta love Brazilian women. :thumbdown:

Imagine the shitstorm if she were American. People'd be calling for breaking off relations with England, the woman would be being encouraged to go into rape crisis counseling, Chuck Hagel would call for Bush's impeachment over it...

Prince William

I wouldn't call her stunning but I think she looks better than the girlfriend Kate... :nana: