Sermon at the Ralph

Being from Pissburgh, I never get to attend the pep rallys or talks that the Buffalo community sets up, so this year I and some others are taking it in to our own hands.

We figure that coming to the greatest Bills board on the internet would get some support, so here's the plan.

Well, no real plan, we're just going to pick a day before the season begins (Saturday or Sunday) and have a bonfire/beer fest at the Ralph parking lot, right outside the stadium or possibly the lot where the fellows from TBD pregame.

More details to come, I posted this merely to inform and also to see if something like this is already planned by TBDers.

Questions/Comments please feel free to post 'em here.

Im interested in anything that has booze and fire involved.

Me too.

Oh, and depending on how big it is, I might be able to get my sister to help out with corporate sponsorship if you want. She just did something similar to this idea a few weeks ago. She's into sports marketing and events - i.e. she did the ESPN fantasy baseball stuff last year. I will ask her about it - no promises of course. Or, we could just have a keg party and keep it simple. Let me know what you think. Regardless, I will be there and try to bring along friends and family.

Me too.

Oh, and depending on how big it is, I might be able to get my sister to help out with corporate sponsorship if you want. She just did something similar to this idea a few weeks ago. She's into sports marketing and events - i.e. she did the ESPN fantasy baseball stuff last year. I will ask her about it - no promises of course. Or, we could just have a keg party and keep it simple. Let me know what you think. Regardless, I will be there and try to bring along friends and family.

Well, I don't know if the Bills lots are officially opened off season, but Im sure Hammer may be able to accomodate people if the Bills are reluctant. Maybe The Pinto could make an off season appearance as well. Just a few thoughts to help along the process.

Well, I don't know if the Bills lots are officially opened off season, but Im sure Hammer may be able to accomodate people if the Bills are reluctant. Maybe The Pinto could make an off season appearance as well. Just a few thoughts to help along the process.

Bills lots are CLOSED off season. Hammer's Lot never has a off season. Contact me if you want.