Dont throw away those McGahee Jerseys yet!!

I would like to see how many burning effigies of Willis McGahee the people of Buffalo can string up along the path that the Player's Buses take on the way into RWS when the Ravens come to town...

and im dead serious about this. I will be flying in from Atlanta for that game and i will be bringing my Mcgahee jersey with me. I plan on spending Saturday night at my parents house building my Mcgahee scare-crow to burn the next morning...

I would like to see how many burning effigies of Willis McGahee the people of Buffalo can string up along the path that the Player's Buses take on the way into RWS when the Ravens come to town...

and im dead serious about this. I will be flying in from Atlanta for that game and i will be bringing my Mcgahee jersey with me. I plan on spending Saturday night at my parents house building my Mcgahee scare-crow to burn the next morning...

Brilliance! Do it!

If it were possible to just throw them far enough to land on the field, the first time he takes a handoff...that would be good.

Unfortunately it isn't like throwing a HR ball by the visiting team back onto the field at Wrigley.

I'm sure one of Buffalo's finest will be there to arrest your ass, too. ;)

If it were possible to just throw them far enough to land on the field, the first time he takes a handoff...that would be good.

Unfortunately it isn't like throwing a HR ball by the visiting team back onto the field at Wrigley.

I had a foul ball from an opposing team at Wrigley. I went on vacation to Chicago this summer and caught a foul ball (we sat on the third base line) and I gave it to a kid behind me. For the rest of the trip I thought my friends were going to leave me in Chicago because I gave it away. I figured its only a foul ball and some kid might cherish it more then I would, but they also thought the kid was annoying, and they wanted it for themselves. Even my girlfriend who I figured would have thought it was nice of me to give it to the kid since he tried for it too (the ball ended up coming to me) called me an idiot.

I told them fine, next time I willkeep it, or I would find the kid in the parking lot after the game and beat the crap out of him to get the ball back, he looked like he was 8 so I should have been able to take him.

Buffalo Cops don't work Bills games. Erie County Sheriffs and Private Security does. You are all set if you want to throw your McGahee jersey on the field. Weigh it down with a hot dog or a golf ball first so it will reach the field.

I had a foul ball from an opposing team at Wrigley. I went on vacation to Chicago this summer and caught a foul ball (we sat on the third base line) and I gave it to a kid behind me. For the rest of the trip I thought my friends were going to leave me in Chicago because I gave it away. I figured its only a foul ball and some kid might cherish it more then I would, but they also thought the kid was annoying, and they wanted it for themselves. Even my girlfriend who I figured would have thought it was nice of me to give it to the kid since he tried for it too (the ball ended up coming to me) called me an idiot.

I told them fine, next time I willkeep it, or I would find the kid in the parking lot after the game and beat the crap out of him to get the ball back, he looked like he was 8 so I should have been able to take him.

ive caught plenty of foul balls at Pilot Field (and 2 at Braves games since ive been here). Ever since i was 16 or so, ive given EVERY ball away to a little kid. its the most honorable gesture that can be performed at a ballpark.

ive caught plenty of foul balls at Pilot Field (and 2 at Braves games since ive been here). Ever since i was 16 or so, ive given EVERY ball away to a little kid. its the most honorable gesture that can be performed at a ballpark.

Do you want to send that to my girlfriend and friends for me?

I think their biggest problem was just the kid I gave it to, they thought he was obnoxious. I only chose him because he was going after the ball too, and he wasn't sitting directly behind me so I didn't think he was annoying, there were probably better canidates that I could have given it too though if I had looked around

Do you want to send that to my girlfriend and friends for me?

I think their biggest problem was just the kid I gave it to, they thought he was obnoxious. I only chose him because he was going after the ball too, and he wasn't sitting directly behind me so I didn't think he was annoying, there were probably better canidates that I could have given it too though if I had looked around

there is no bigger public douchebag than the 30 year old MAN standing in the middle of a group of little kids, showing off the foul ball he just caught by throwing his weight around and knocking little kids out of the way...

ive seen grown-ass-men SHOVE little kids to get a foul ball, and frankly, its pitiful.

if anyone is that desperate for a ball, by the way, here is a little trick i learned. when i was maybe 12, i was at a Bisons game. we had front row seats along the 3rd baseline. we were right in front of the opposing teams Bullpen. i ended up trading a box of popcorn for 3 balls to the opposing pitchers. one even SIGNED a ball. Rick something was his name...

Lets be good fans, not crazy scary freaks please. Bills fans are looked down upon enough around the league, you dont need to make things worse.

good fans ARE SUPPOSED TO BE crazy scary freaks on game day!!

(notice, i did not say drunk in there though)

Get a life.

Thats what I'm doing.

Yeah great. Then post game comments after 134 yds Willis says "Yeah, I was down because of that latest baby momma but I saw some burning Bills McGahee jerseys on the way over to the Ralph and I got fired up and started reading my play book"!!

Yeah great. Then post game comments after 134 yds Willis says "Yeah, I was down because of that latest baby momma but I saw some burning Bills McGahee jerseys on the way over to the Ralph and I got fired up and started reading my play book"!!

I agree. Lets not give Willy Nilly any kind of motivation including that kind of motivation.

I've seen that kind of thing lit a fire under a team or player.

Tomorrow, 9am at the Big Tree, 97 Rock is having a McGahee jersey burning event. Apparently there will be hot BUFFALO women ripping of the jerseys and tossing them in the fire. Two good reasons why I may go to check this out, hot women & WM was never a teim player. Burn baby burn......