Sane look at the Draft

Well, with the current situations happening at OBD these past couple weeks, this is the way the draft will probably go down

With the #12 pick the Bills will go

RB - They will take one of the top Backs thats available to them, Peterson or Lynch. A-Train is not a starter, or a 1a in a RBBC. The Bills will go with a stud RB to be the 1a, and A-train as the backup/1b.

If Peterson/Lynch are not available it will be LB making it Willis or Poz

With a trade down being the last resort if nothing else is available

With their next pick, the Bills will trade back into the 1st (like they did last year to get McCargo) and make a play for Poz, if he's still available aftrer getting their RB at 12

If Poz is not there, they don't trade up and go LB/CB if they took a RB at 12, if not its more likely RB/CB

The rest of the draft will bring them the best player available at any position to bring in depth (i.e. late pick QB for the #3 spot, maybe another WR to compete for the #2 spot, etc.)

Basically anyone the bills bring in in the first day will be expected to compete for a starting Job (and will probably start at their projected position)

If the Bills sign Brown, or deal for Turner (has anyone even heard if buffalo is interested in him?) you can take RB off the list for a day 1 pick

If the Bills were to pull off a deal for Briggs, I don't see an early LB taken either. They seem content with Ellison, Crowell, and moving Wire to LB.

Any of those moves would probably move the need for CB up to a top priority.

I don't know, these are just my reasoning from the moves made recently. I could be completly wrong, and marv brings in a punter at #12.