Monday Morning - Column as I See'em

TX Pirate

I was around for the birth of this board, long before you and I'm guessing, long after you've left.  Personally, I think I've earned the right to be critical.  Since I'm partially responsible for keeping monkeys like you under control, let me be the first (or maybe not) to say that if you feel unwelcome it's through your own effort.  Please feel free to leave and never return.

One would think that a person of your insight would at least know who the coaching staff is and should be able to spell their names.  It's not all that difficult.

BTY, how many more screen names to you plan on using?

4539[/snapback]

I'm sorry Mike, but you didn't mention his blatant hypocrisy. I love it when people accuse others of being intolerant, yet are intolerant themselves. What a dink.

www.dictionary.com  :D

You lost your credibility when you defended Sullivan but here are some pointers for you. 

It's Mularkey not Melarkey and our OL coach is McNally not McNaulty.  :doh:

If you are going to come here throwing crap you damn well better know what you are talking about.  :rolleyes:

PS:  You're lucky Lori didn't eviscerate you on this post.    :D

4470[/snapback]

I knew that McNally was a good OL coach, but he made it into the dictionary!!! Wow! I had no idea. :P

*  Tom Donohoe's lack of understanding on how to build a team surfaces seemingly with every game - preseason or not.  Mike Williams, Bledsoe, drafting Willis...enough, you all know the truth.  I did enjoy his stab at spin control on the "controversy" - It's not there...It's not there...Stop saying it's there...

That quote alone reveals your ignorance of the team and relative personnel across teams. You are sans clue. Donahoe and his personnel team have collected as much talent and depth as any team in the league, perhaps with two or three exceptions. Bad coaching squandered that talent last year. Donahoe has made mistakes, like EVERY team GM makes (by the way...are you perfect yet?) and the biggest one was Gregg Williams and allowing him to bring in flunkies like Vinklarek, Ruel, and Gilbride.

You never say anything worth responding to, but I figured I'd take this opportunity to call you an idiot again.

Those great oof lines we had, always had an anchor in hull. richter who was great. wolford and ballard who could contain all edge rushers. the right side was always a patch work, but did well. the coaching staff would protect that side with a TE or have the RB - thomas a great blocking back - chip and roll to that side.

also, kelly was nimble for his size. he had suttle footwork and knew pocket pressure and would step up, and take a hit to make a play. ala manning. Drew Bledsoe makes any Off. line l00k bad, IMO. his footwork is non-existant. defenses and the lineman are better in 2004 than they were in 1984 and 1994. the offenses are more spead out to create big plays (offs have been going to the west coast). the game has changed. QB calls for a QB that is nimble and shifty. vick is the freak. but guys like jake lelomme and the mannings show that a few solid moves and shifts of the feet can make a break a play and make a offensive line look GREAT.

I don't get the venom .............. I think some of his points are very valid ..... some I don't agree with, but they aren't as earth shattering as some I've seen on this board.

4688[/snapback]

Pretty funny smack...

I know I am a nobody
:D

I like his sig line, too! :rolleyes:

Archived