Is Nall really our #2?

Beerball

Or do you think the Bills will pick up another vet QB? I don't know about you, but Nall makes me a little nervous.

We'll surely draft one on day 2 as well.

My guess would be Nall #2 and draftee #3. But they might bring a vet in for camp, don't think it would be a high profile vet though.

Or do you think the Bills will pick up another vet QB? I don't know about you, but Nall makes me a little nervous.

We'll surely draft one on day 2 as well.

I don't think its that bad

Nall seems capable at being the #2, he was competing last year to start, and only lost out moving up from #3 because of injury. Anyways, if Losman can survive an entire season behind last years oline, and take every snap, I don't think it really matters who's the back up

The may sign a vet (Like what they did with Matthews) to the vet minimum to be the #3, or go draft/NFLE (if they have a QB in Europe)

Nall will be the #2. Heck people were clamouring for him to start last year before the bye week lol.

I also think we use a late round draft pick on a QB though. Just to groom and mold just in case. Hey Jim Kelly had his Frank Reich. I wouldn't mind using a 6th round pick on a QB that could be a project.

Here's a list of FA QBs to spark some discussion...

Drew Bledsoe :(

Todd Bouman

Aaron Brooks

Lang Campbell

David Carr

Koy Detmer

Quinn Gray

Joey Harrington

Cleo Lemon

Shane Matthews?

Tim Rattay

Jim Sorgi

Brian St. Pierre

Vinny Testaverde

Chris Weinke

Anthony Wright

Got these from ESPN.com so blame them if it's wrong. :wallbash:

Remember the guys who held Brett Favre's jock for all these years have actually gone on to be starters on other teams and have faired pretty well.

Never underestimate the magical powers of holding Favre's jock.

Does the fact that JP worships Favre from afar offer us hope for his continued improvement?

Remind me...who besides Hasslebeck(sp?)?

Does the fact that JP worships Favre from afar offer us hope for his continued improvement?

Remind me...who besides Hasslebeck(sp?)?

Brunell.

Had some nice seasons in Jacksonville and lead them to the playoffs.

Had a decent year in Washington and they just resigned him.

Marc Bulger

Aaron Brooks

I don't remember Bulger in GB, but I'll yield to your knowledge. Please delete Brooks as we're talking about QBs who have backed up Favre and gone on to greatness or at least goodness (although my short memory doesn't conger up Brooks in GB).

I don't remember Bulger in GB, but I'll yield to your knowledge. Please delete Brooks as we're talking about QBs who have backed up Favre and gone on to greatness or at least goodness (although my short memory doesn't conger up Brooks in GB).

Brooks was drafted by GB in '99 and didn't throw a single pass.

I'm starting to question his knowledge lol.

Bulger never was a Packer.