Beerball

ieatcrayonz

When I told you to show the Googlebot a picture of the white board guy in the UPS commercials and then hit the "SD" button on the light saver, you understood that I meant for you to emphasize the white board and not the guy right?

Please tell me you did that right.

:( well, i'm a little skeered right now :wallbash: what i thought you said was take the googlebot guy to White Castle and order him the SD value meal UPSized. i hope i didn't hurt nuthin

You're using the Googlebot to get yourself fed? You ate that meal didn't you? Googlebots don't eat. Do you take me for a fool?

At least I caught it in time. Make sure he kills the white board, not the guy. If you hit the SD button pertaining to the guy, make sure you hit the alt key first. It would be amusing.

You're using the Googlebot to get yourself fed? You ate that meal didn't you? Googlebots don't eat. Do you take me for a fool?

At least I caught it in time. Make sure he kills the white board, not the guy. If you hit the SD button pertaining to the guy, make sure you hit the alt key first. It would be amusing.

:( well, i was hungry and Botty polietly declined. When we got the the UPS store we didn't see any guy, or white board either. There was the little cutie in a brown uniform (the shorts looked really hot on her), well, anyway since the guy wasn't around I hit the QR button and zapped the girl. I didn't know what to expect, but man this is wild. We'll go look for the bored guy as soon as we finish here.