What If we lose to Miami? Its 50-50

Yes, It is very possible we lose to the fish. I don't want to hear that we're going to rout the stinky fish. We aren't going to rout anybody this year. First of all, their defense is ranked higher than ours and creates more turn overs. Secondly, they are just as due (and desperate) to win a game as we are.

We know this: 1)They will blitz the statue unmercifully, and have ball hawks like Surtain and Madison in the secondary.

2)The game is going to be low scoring. So, a big mistake or turnover could easily decide it.

3)Lindell could cost us. I'd hate to see the game (any game for that matter) riding on his shoulders in the waning seconds.

So, what happens if the possible happens and we lose to the fish. . . Our Buffalo Bills would be the ONLY winless team left in the NFL and the laughing stock of the league.

If DB stinks up the joint, the boo birds will be so loud that all of the media outlets will take note. It could be as ugly a scene as we have ever witnessed at The Ralph. The entire team will be booed off the field if they lose this game. Period.

I'm almost afraid to watch.

Even though this team isn't going anywhere this year. . . This IS A MUST WIN GAME. This team and franchise could go into a Cincinnati-like decade long tailspin if they lose this defining game. This game is important for the future of this franchise, and NO, I don't think I am exaggerating.

The chowderheads deserve it. They've been too high on the hog the last few years. My boss is from Boston, and I for one can't stand all the success and big games that that city's teams have been in lately. My boss is getting to EXPECT constant championship runs. . . not good news for me as I pull as hard as I can for a freaking , long-shot playoff run out of the Bills or Sabres these past few years.