Article Regarding Kelly and Dawn Roberts Children

millbank

Roberts Children

Clearly the children have a long road ahead of them. I e-mailed the writer of news article inquiring if the Fund that was established last year is still in existence. He tells me that it is and those who would still have a desire to donate to fund may at any

TD Banknorth.

The intent of the post was not to discuss what is past but to make any who would have a concern aware of the Childrens plight and a option for those who would desire to do so to help out in a small way by donating to fund.

Roberts Children

Clearly the children have a long road ahead of them. I e-mailed the writer of news article inquiring if the Fund that was established last year is still in existence. He tells me that it is and those who would still have a desire to donate to fund may at any

TD Banknorth.

The intent of the post was not to discuss what is past but to make any who would have a concern aware of the Childrens plight and a option for those who would desire to do so to help out in a small way by donating to fund.

Thanks Millbank. For any of you folks that didnt know, Kelly's name here was, Thailog80.