Does any one care?

The Big Cat

What I don't understand is why does every celebrity that overdoses always have a prescription for pain medication? WTF do they have wrong with them that is causing them enough pain to need to be medicated? Especially ANS.... It just shows what money can get you. I'm sure she wasn't ever doing any labor manual enough in nature to need pain medication and she definitely didn't work out to drop all that weight. Trim Spa my a$$...... :thumbsup:

I don't care at all, but you have to admit that the whole thing comes full circle when you find out the physician doing the autopsy is named Dr. Perper.

I'm not one for envy, but wouldn't you like to be a Perper, too?

Only at 10, 2, and 4 o'clock.

What I don't understand is why does every celebrity that overdoses always have a prescription for pain medication? WTF do they have wrong with them that is causing them enough pain to need to be medicated? Especially ANS.... It just shows what money can get you. I'm sure she wasn't ever doing any labor manual enough in nature to need pain medication and she definitely didn't work out to drop all that weight. Trim Spa my a$$...... :thumbsup:

I think you have to be certifiable to be a Hollywood star, even a C-lister. No sane person could ever deal with that fishbowl life.

after surgery(see: plastic surgery), its pretty common to be prescribed pain killers. add on Anna's fame and money and she probably got a quadruple script...

but yeah, still ridiculous