Worst Draft Guide Ever

BillsVet

Had to laugh about what Street and Smith's Draft Guide says about the Bills. After talking about last season's draft and some random stats, they reviewed the offensive line pre-Free Agency. And this is what they said about the OT position:

"Tackles Jason Peters and Terrance Pennington would be decent backups, but are not starters."

Granted this was written before the acquisition of Dockery, but any mag that labels Peters a backup isn't worth it.

Save yourself the $7.99.

I've looked at a bunch of draft guides and this is a sad sad year for them- wrong heights, weights and 40s- weird team needs- I've seen Lynch rated as the 6 best back behind AP, KI,AP, MB, TH- but that was not as bad as rating okoye behind pitcock and tank tyler

they're truly terrible. Part of the problem is that they basically put them together during the college season and finish them up before the combine and then basically guess at all the basics (like heights, weights and 40s). Also the internet has moved so far past them in terms of draft coverage that they're actually just embarrassing.

I've looked at a bunch of draft guides and this is a sad sad year for them- wrong heights, weights and 40s- weird team needs- I've seen Lynch rated as the 6 best back behind AP, KI,AP, MB, TH- but that was not as bad as rating okoye behind pitcock and tank tyler

Yeah, I think editors have decided en masse to take the day off when these things go to print. I'd say ESPN's is the best I've seen, what do you all think?

Yeah, I think editors have decided en masse to take the day off when these things go to print. I'd say ESPN's is the best I've seen, what do you all think?

I usually enjoy PFW draft preview, which I believe ships at the end of the month, although they've lost a little with Bucshbaum gone.

It's definitely out dated when you think in terms of the internet being out there. One trade goes down and there goes your paper publication.

There are very good sites out there. I always find a couple of gems. Some guy over at BillsZone.com usually has a very good free Draft Guide. I printed it out last year while I was working out of town. It is lengthy and loaded with a lot of good info.

I was gonna recommend the Ourlads guide but I just checked and they want $32 for it! I bought one years ago but don't remember paying anywhere near that much. For that price, I want a top 10 draft pick to deliver it to my door personally.

Last year I used the one from BillsZone.com that ByTorr suggested and it did the job.

I was gonna recommend the Ourlads guide but I just checked and they want $32 for it! I bought one years ago but don't remember paying anywhere near that much. For that price, I want a top 10 draft pick to deliver it to my door personally.

Last year I used the one from BillsZone.com that ByTorr suggested and it did the job.

Wow, $32 bucks? I know I just ordered it a few days ago, and I don't think it was that much.

I currently have 6 of the newstand ones, plus a few online subscriptions, a CD I ordered, and a bunch of the free websites. In addition to the Ourlads, I also ordered Kiper's, TFY's (I'm giving them a second chance; they used to be the best, but then went and added photos and stuff and became crappy), and PFW's (lost a little w/ Buschbaum's death, but they're still very good).

The Billszone one? They have some members of their site currently working on that one now. It should be ready shortly.

Wow, $32 bucks? I know I just ordered it a few days ago, and I don't think it was that much.

I currently have 6 of the newstand ones, plus a few online subscriptions, a CD I ordered, and a bunch of the free websites. In addition to the Ourlads, I also ordered Kiper's, TFY's (I'm giving them a second chance; they used to be the best, but then went and added photos and stuff and became crappy), and PFW's (lost a little w/ Buschbaum's death, but they're still very good).

The Billszone one? They have some members of their site currently working on that one now. It should be ready shortly.

This is where I found the Ourlads guide. Do you know source with a better price? I'd love to get it.

https://secure.ourlads.com/curorder.cfm

Had to laugh about what Street and Smith's Draft Guide says about the Bills. After talking about last season's draft and some random stats, they reviewed the offensive line pre-Free Agency. And this is what they said about the OT position:

"Tackles Jason Peters and Terrance Pennington would be decent backups, but are not starters."

Granted this was written before the acquisition of Dockery, but any mag that labels Peters a backup isn't worth it.

Save yourself the $7.99.

LMAO

Peters is going to go down as one of the greatest undrafted OL in history, not to mention he is is well on his way to being considerd a Stud LT. Hell Peters was an undrafted TE to boot, and in a few short years he has become a very solid starting NFL LT, the Bills O improved the moment he switched to LT.

calling Peters a backup was some good comedy.