Interesting Game " Silversphere"

millbank

I got to level 23 (great use of my time obviously) and I think the game is fcking with me so I don't win. The password to get to that level (if you haven't already) is "Pressure" if you want to give it a shot and tell me why I can't figure it out.

EDIT: Level 23 is crying like a girl now.

I got to level 23 (great use of my time obviously) and I think the game is fcking with me so I don't win. The password to get to that level (if you haven't already) is "Pressure" if you want to give it a shot and tell me why I can't figure it out.

EDIT: Level 23 is crying like a girl now.

This is where I'm hung up right now. Maybe lunch will help me figure it out.

I got it...it was probably the most complicated level....24 and 25 not as much. Fun game although beating it was the only somewhat useful thing I've accomplished today.

I wouldn't call it complicated as much as I would call it annoying. Weaving back and forth on that path through the water 3 or 4 times was a pain. I can't even count the number of times I tried to turn too early.

I wouldn't call it complicated as much as I would call it annoying. Weaving back and forth on that path through the water 3 or 4 times was a pain. I can't even count the number of times I tried to turn too early.

True...complicated was the wrong word...the levels have all blended together. That one was just a ridiculous pain in the ass.

True...complicated was the wrong word...the levels have all blended together. That one was just a ridiculous pain in the ass.

Wow - Level 16 "Consequence" was brutal. I could barely finish in time moving as fast as I could.

I'm now stuck on Level 17 "Parallel" - do you need to save all 3 boxes? Because I can't get that top box around the loop fast enough.

Wow - Level 16 "Consequence" was brutal. I could barely finish in time moving as fast as I could.

I'm now stuck on Level 17 "Parallel" - do you need to save all 3 boxes? Because I can't get that top box around the loop fast enough.

Yeah you have to save all three to put on the "Xs." You have the right idea....the top one is a B word.