What the f*&k was THAT eball????

KD in CA

UNC up by 10 and cruising late the game suddenly decides to make their entire offense consist of 23 foot jumpers; then proceeds to watch G'town score the first 14 point in OT.

So much for that fuggin bracket.

:D

UNC up by 10 and cruising late the game suddenly decides to make their entire offense consist of 23 foot jumpers; then proceeds to watch G'town score the first 14 point in OT.

Amazing. After killing GT in rebounds, foul shots etc. for most all of the game.

That 3-point shooting...2 or 3 players, every team, season after season, paying more attention to the 3-pt line than looking for the open man.

No sht....that was the nail in my coffin as well. I just couldn't get behind GTown this year and I thought for sure that UNC would clear them out even if they managed to roll into the regional semi. But bigs up to them...they are starting to remind me of the Patriots. Nothing amazing, but better than whoever they line up against on gameday and somehow manage to get it done. I'm really looking forward to seeing them vs. OSU.

For us fans of ACC hoops, UNC had a habit of doing that this year. they are pretty young, and not as mentally strong as they are physically gifted

I had UNC winning it all. THANKS A LOT UNC! WAY TO BLOW THE GAME! I GOT A SECRET TO TELL YOU. DON'T SHOOT 3PT SHOTS WHEN YOU HAVE THE GAME IN CONTROL!!!!! SHOOT 2PT SHOTS!!!!! UNC, YOU GUYS DESERVE TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:thumbsup:B-):censored:

WOULD YOU PLEASE CHILL OUT? ENOUGH ALREADY.

Uggh. It was painful to watch. I know this will sound crazy, but the problem wasn't the last 10 minutes; it was the fact that G-Town could score at will, shooting well over 50% for the entire game. Carolina's defense has been their Achilles "heel" all season. Still, you'd like to think that they would have gotten the ball in the hands of Lawson or Hansbrough for the last shot of regulation rather than have Ellington hoist a three.

Bummer.

*bangs head on desk*

I despise UF. almost as much as the patsies, dolfins, yankees, or lakers.

Gator fans are intolerable. And to top it off, they are STUPID! 4 years in florida, and i have yet to meet an intelligent gator.

I despise UF. almost as much as the patsies, dolfins, yankees, or lakers.

Gator fans are intolerable. And to top it off, they are STUPID! 4 years in florida, and i have yet to meet an intelligent gator.

I could care less about the Gators. I just hate the Suckeyes.

I could care less about the Gators. I just hate the Suckeyes.

then root for a georgetown-UCLA final. Aside from hating the gators, that matchup works for me from a financial standpoint as well.