Look for Marv & Co. to add blue collar players with speed.

No more glamour boys, no more malcontents. If you read today's posts alone then one can see the obvious. Marv is purging what Donahoe left behind and replacing them with players who are young, fast and positive attitudes. Who are the replacements? I don't know but they'll be players like Phil Hansen and Darryl Talley. There is no need to stress on what we are going to do or who are we going to pick. Marv has been nothing short of being solid since he's been back running the show and I don't expect for him to change now. We had an awesome draft and now we have the opportunity to have another draft with good quality picks, a better squad of players and an administration that has a year under their belts.

Marv was a part of the glory years but he was a big part of it. His consistency has been just that, consistent. I have really enjoyed this off season more than I have in quite a few years. There is alot less tension and uncertainy facing us. We know what we need and we have the resources to address it. I also really look forward to the draft too and it's all because I feel that we're in good hands. Does any of this seem reasonable?

Tip...

I totally agree and I would add that not only is the player merge going along with this model but the Head Coach Dick J. also seems to in line with this way of thinking as well......

I just cannot help but get the feeling that the linebacker Polz is a Marv guy and will be in a bills uniform next year......

And that wouldnt hurt my feelings one bit......

This team is going to be young, fast, not a lot of name guys but will always be there in the 4th quarter and will win games where the other team falters or runs out of gas......

I mean lets face it.....we have put lots of "names" on the field over the past years and where has that got us? Watching the playoffs instead of playing in them....time for a different approach.