Michael Turner

Kevbills

This is pretty good stuff. There's no way you can say it's all because he has a great line.

http://www.dailymotion.com/jcdavey/video/x1idt5_turnburn

It's all because he has a great line.

WOW, I guess there IS a way I can say it. :D

He can break some tackles, that's for sure. For some reason, I thought he was faster than that.

All in all, pretty nice highlights...better than the last Willis clip that was posted.

It's all because he has a great line.

WOW, I guess there IS a way I can say it. :D

He can break some tackles, that's for sure. For some reason, I thought he was faster than that.

All in all, pretty nice highlights...better than the last Willis clip that was posted.

My sacrasm meter is off for the day.

Dude is an absloute beast. The first guy never brings him down. He rushed for more yards than Willis against the Ravens did the entire game on 2 different carries. He's 237 lbs.

I'll officially announce that I have full out man crush on Michael Turner. :thumbsup:

Not true. A move from 12 to 20 should presumably net a 2nd round draft pick. I'm using the real-world example of the Bills trade from 14 to 21 as an example. A second trade down from 20 to 30, which is where San Diego picks, would probably net at least a 3rd, if not another 2nd. You would end up with the 30th pick, plus an additional 2nd and 3rd by making the equivalent trades down.

This is how swapping the 12 for Turner and the 30th costs the equivalent value of a 2nd and 3rd.

Yes, you would usually get a 2nd round pick for trading down so low. But you seem to be forgetting that the 2nd round pick we are receiving IS Michael Turner. We are trading down and receiving a 2nd round pick in the form of a good RB.